Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Aso in Tampa? Why not? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 18, 2011, 03:06:16 PM

if we get aso start printing the sb tickets.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 18, 2011, 03:47:59 PM

I said this before in another post.  And I'll say it again. There's a 99.9% chance (per my resources) that Aso will end up being a Buc! Loves Rah, and the direction of the team. I wish I could tell you guys where I get my info but it might cause problems coming from an active player.  And on another note. At least one high profile WR (from another team)said alot of teams DON'T want to have to deal with the Bucs this year. With or w/o Aso. Feels good to be feared!

I'm just going to assume you're telling the truth and be happy about it for a few reasons. Reasons, from first to last:

1) I like that teams fear the Bucs.
2) I like that he was unwilling to go to the Texans because he wants to play for a contender but will play for Tampa Bay.
3) I like getting a dominant CB (though I'm fine not getting him and developing our guys).

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 18, 2011, 03:50:37 PM

Yeah...me and Aso were having a beer at Outback last night and he told me the same thing.  ::)

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 18, 2011, 03:53:12 PM

Yeah...me and Aso were having a beer at Outback last night and he told me the same thing.  ::)

LOL, what's the harm in believing him? Surely some people know some people and could have accurate information. Even if he's making it up, I enjoy the positive thoughts that the Bucs are the preferred destination of a coveted FA. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#34 : May 18, 2011, 04:16:08 PM

I think the attempts to sign Fat Albert show that the Bucs are willing to bring in vets even during the rebuilding if they feel it is the right move. Aso could very well be on the radar and not at odds with the youth movement mentality.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#35 : May 18, 2011, 05:18:22 PM

With all of the posts you make I thought you might've knew someone too. But I guess you just have a room full of posters and magazines. Dude these guys eat, sleep, and s+~t just like us. So even though some on this board are star struck. I'm not one. Just a diehard Buc! So yeah I travel in NFL, and NBA circles too. And any time I could pass along a little info I'll try. So J dub if in Orlando for the all star game next year. We already have our suites. I'll let you hang with us and you can get a few autographs.

Damn Rah :-/.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 18, 2011, 06:37:21 PM

LOL - break out the popcorn

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 18, 2011, 07:42:34 PM

How do you know I wasn't serious? Maybe me and Aso go way back. Maybe our wives took a pottery class together. Maybe I am Aso. Maybe I'm Chuck Norris.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 18, 2011, 08:59:56 PM

How do you know I wasn't serious? Maybe me and Aso go way back. Maybe our wives took a pottery class together. Maybe I am Aso. Maybe I'm Chuck Norris.

Whoa whoa whoa you sir are no Chuck Norris lets just stop that blasphemy right here and now!!!! Continue...

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 18, 2011, 10:00:59 PM

With all of the posts you make I thought you might've knew someone too. But I guess you just have a room full of posters and magazines. Dude these guys eat, sleep, and s+~t just like us. So even though some on this board are star struck. I'm not one. Just a diehard Buc! So yeah I travel in NFL, and NBA circles too. And any time I could pass along a little info I'll try. So J dub if in Orlando for the all star game next year. We already have our suites. I'll let you hang with us and you can get a few autographs.

If I make a sarcastic reply to your posts too can I also get in an All-Star game suite? ;)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 19, 2011, 12:01:49 AM

: May 19, 2011, 12:03:32 AM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Aso in Tampa? Why not? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools