Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn working out with vets « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 18, 2011, 11:42:39 AM

I just started reading his website, i kind of agree with what you said after reading a post about Bowers on his site today, He say's Bowers has red flags because he will not do a interview with him or anyone else.

Ya thats typical Joe.  Pretty stupid stuff all the time. He is just looking for hits.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : May 18, 2011, 01:00:34 PM

The dude has been wrong several times on things

Fact is he out-scoops most news sources out there pretty well.  Sure he's wrong sometimes, but he's right a lot as well.   You pay for an insider membership here, but do you think PR out-scoops JBF?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 18, 2011, 03:38:22 PM

does anyone read the comments after Joes "articles"? This guy is full of himself if talking in 3rd person wasnt enough to come to that conclusion. Him and his admin boot people for their comments, especially if they give Joe crap. Censorship in a spot intended for opinions?

The Bower article where the guy goes on a rant about Bowers not interviewing with anyone and build a conspiracy theory that Bowers knee is doing badly all because Bowers isnt talking to the media. His Admin then posts a link to an article where Bowers was working out with Mcginest saying he gave Bowers the thmbs down. In all actuallity that wasnt even close to the case. He said that Bowers workout was limited(hes rehabbing his knee) and that teams may have passed on him due to having a bum "wheel" and that knees are important to a DE. That was the full extent of Willies commets.  I hadnt gone on his site in a long time and I reminded myself why with a quick visit.

Other than the fact that the 3rd person crap is extremely annoying, the guy tries to create drama out of informitive reports. He comes up with off the wall conclusions and then censors peoples opinions when they call him out. The whole thing comes across as amature and childish at best. Throw in for the most part his whole gimmick is just commenting on other peoples reporting, I just dont get why people go to the site. To get some guys half arsed veiw not even completely based on fact?

The guy is convinced there a conspiracy with Bowers knee because Bowers isnt interviewing. How does that translate to credibility?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 18, 2011, 03:49:41 PM

The third person is what keeps me away.  I enjoyed when Steve White's columns were there, though.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 18, 2011, 03:51:43 PM

From my brief visit there, I was under the impression that there were a handful of writers and that the "Joe says..." thing was just part of the gimmick and not really one person referring to himself.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 18, 2011, 04:11:55 PM

From my brief visit there, I was under the impression that there were a handful of writers and that the "Joe says..." thing was just part of the gimmick and not really one person referring to himself.

That's correct, but it makes it no less annoying

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 19, 2011, 06:55:07 AM

the answer is simple, just go there for the headlines, not the commentary.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

chrisras

Starter

#22 : May 19, 2011, 09:23:07 AM

Great to hear Adrian is working out. I wonder how he got set up with Harrison.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 19, 2011, 09:47:23 AM

and on that Bowers article, a commentor blew his entire premise... Bowers did an interview with Steve Wyche...   supposed to air today.

and yeah - go there for some of the headlines - only.   There are some real taints over there...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 19, 2011, 09:50:27 AM

and on that Bowers article, a commentor blew his entire premise... Bowers did an interview with Steve Wyche...   supposed to air today.

Is that tonight on NFLN Total Access?

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#25 : May 19, 2011, 10:09:08 AM

The trolls are worse than here.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 19, 2011, 10:10:18 AM

THE BUCS DON'T HAVE ANY VETS TO WORK OUT WITH BECAUSE THE GLAZERS CUT THEM ALL!!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 19, 2011, 10:19:18 AM

Is that tonight on NFLN Total Access?

This is what was posted by a commentor...

...Bowers was interviewed by Steve Wyche of NFL Network (which will be shown on Thursday). In a small blirp from the interview, Bowers says he is able to cut and move like normal. He also reiterates what his agent has been saying (that his knee is ahead of schedule and that he will be ready for training camp)...

Wyche is very Buc-friendly...   he has a live chat on NFL.com at 12-1pm today...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#28 : May 19, 2011, 10:29:24 AM

Wyche is very Buc-friendly...   

Wyche is the 3rd best Buc HC in history behind Gruden and McKay.    The guy really did a great job and Dungy got all the credit for what he started.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 19, 2011, 07:13:30 PM

Wyche selected John Lynch, Brooks, and Sapp.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn working out with vets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools