Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn working out with vets « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 19, 2011, 07:28:30 PM

Wyche is very Buc-friendly...   

Wyche is the 3rd best Buc HC in history behind Gruden and McKay.    The guy really did a great job and Dungy got all the credit for what he started.

Wow.... your a genius.. Steve Wyche coached the Bucs when???????

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : May 19, 2011, 07:51:47 PM

I never mentioned anything about Steve Wyche.   Sam Wyche.   I don't know or care about Steve Wyche.    If you can't follow more than one story line in a thread, that's your problem.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 19, 2011, 08:23:08 PM

I never mentioned anything about Steve Wyche.   Sam Wyche.   I don't know or care about Steve Wyche.    If you can't follow more than one story line in a thread, that's your problem.

Yeah... ok. Sam Wyche NEVER mentioned anywhere in this thread. You replied and QUOTED "Wyche is very Buc friendly" which was in regards to STEVE Wyche you moron. Nice try though.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#33 : May 19, 2011, 08:24:16 PM

Your attempts to derail a thread in your usual troll way are pathetic.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 19, 2011, 08:27:48 PM

I've always been a huge Wyche fan.   He got a bum deal in Tampa.    Dungy got the credit, but Wyche was the one who really turned this team around.   

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 20, 2011, 12:21:17 AM

I've always been a huge Wyche fan.   He got a bum deal in Tampa.    Dungy got the credit, but Wyche was the one who really turned this team around.

He just drafted the guys right? A 7-9 record doesnt mean he turned the team around. Dungy came in and got the team into the playoffs. Thats turning the team around.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 20, 2011, 12:24:36 AM

I agree that drafting guys is meaningless when it comes to "coaching".    Wyche was a good coach though and was turning that team around.   He had just gotten to the point where the players were in place to succeed.   Wrong place at the wrong time for that guy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 20, 2011, 12:36:36 AM

I agree that drafting guys is meaningless when it comes to "coaching".    Wyche was a good coach though and was turning that team around.   He had just gotten to the point where the players were in place to succeed.   Wrong place at the wrong time for that guy.

I got ya. When was Monte added to the coaching staff?

JDog

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 20, 2011, 02:25:07 AM

Ya Monte replacing Floyd Peters was an upgrade.   

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 23, 2011, 12:41:16 PM

Clayborn tweets...

Just ordered this ofer priced breakfast to get the say started lol! Meeting the guys downstairs in 50 minutes for day one.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn working out with vets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools