Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: They believe in Bucs coach Raheem Morris. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 21, 2011, 10:58:48 PM

They believe in Bucs coach Raheem Morris.

Much to Java's chagrin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 22, 2011, 01:11:23 PM

Using my partially perfected internet time machine, I was able to get this quote from 10 months in the future.

Please, this team is mediocre at best, sure they won 12 games but they only beat 5 teams with winning records not including the 2 in the playoffs. Morris sux. Gruden would have won the NFC championship game instead of losing in OT the way Morris did.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 22, 2011, 01:17:10 PM

Using my partially perfected internet time machine, I was able to get this quote from 10 months in the future.

Please, this team is mediocre at best, sure they won 12 games but they only beat 5 teams with winning records not including the 2 in the playoffs. Morris sux. Gruden would have won the NFC championship game instead of losing in OT the way Morris did.

LOL.....I hate that argument,  a team can only beat the teams on their schedule.  And there really are no sure wins in the NFL. Every team has some great players, every game is a dogfight.  To say the Bucs beat so and so, and they finished 7-9, so it doesn't count,  is disingenuous, IMO.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

smove28

Starter

#18 : May 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

I'd be curious to hear from a guy who left the Bucs about how good Morris is as  a coach.   That guy would be impartial rather than scared to say something bad about his head coach while he's still on the team.   Why don't they ask Antonio Bryant what he thinks of Morris?

Who the hell cares about what Antonio Bryant has to say about anything? Why are you still stuck on those mediocre years we had with Gruden every year since we won the Super Bowl

Are you suggesting that the team is above mediocre right now?

I love this board. Let me see, doesn't Bryant have to find a team to play for right now, I think he should save his words to beg for a job in the NFL. To be honest, we are medioce, but we are on the good side of mediocre. We are not a playoof team because we did not make the playoffs and Seattle did. Facts are facts.lol  I would hope with all these posts about our negatives, which we do have. These guys can find a team more to their liking with fewer flaw that can beat teams with winning records with the youngest team in the NFL. I would rather stick with my mediocre frachise QB, our mediocre core of young recievers, our mediocre defense, and our mediocre coach, who is the only coach in history to have a team with 10 rookie starters win 10 games, including their beloved Gruden. Wow, if you look at the Bucs, our mediocrity looks pretty damn good .  ;D

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : May 22, 2011, 01:36:24 PM

LOL.....I hate that argument,  a team can only beat the easy teams on their schedule.

I think that's more the argument being made.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 22, 2011, 02:12:48 PM

LOL.....I hate that argument,  a team can only beat the easy teams on their schedule.

And I think you missed the point as usual.   There are no easy wins.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 22, 2011, 02:49:50 PM

Yes, I'm sure it was entirely coincidence.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#22 : May 22, 2011, 08:35:28 PM

The diluminator would miss the point if it stuck him in the eye.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 22, 2011, 08:58:50 PM

Oh, I get the point. The argument is being presented as though it's not any more difficult to play the Patriots than it is to play the Panthers. You see, I understand the argument perfectly, it's just that it's an exceptionally stupid argument that you would have to be very naive to lend any credence to.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 22, 2011, 09:04:23 PM

Only thing in his eye is Java's sphincter.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 22, 2011, 10:38:12 PM

Only thing in his eye is Java's sphincter.

Nah, it's JDOG's **CENSORED** and its in his mouth.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#26 : May 22, 2011, 11:38:43 PM

A more likely quote would be from pretty much any other member of the forum similar to this "After that 10-6 season, I really didn't expect the team to be so horrible this year.   Maybe Java was right and they need to replace Morris.   The team has talented players but isn't getting the job done."

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 22, 2011, 11:45:42 PM

A more likely quote would be from pretty much any other member of the forum similar to this "After that 10-6 season, I really didn't expect the team to be so horrible this year.   Maybe Java was right and they need to replace Morris.   The team has talented players but isn't getting the job done."

When has  "Java"  been right about anything?  All I know is the team will run through a brick wall for the guy.  You can't buy that.  You can spend millions on a coach and he can't motivate the team.  They hire this guy and all the players rally around him.  Anyone can see that.  I don't care if he is black, green, blue, red, who cares?  I don't care if he listens to rap or Barry Manilow, as long as the guys are ballin, who gives a rats azz.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#28 : May 22, 2011, 11:50:30 PM

Java has been right about more things than most people on this forum.   Not many here have the balls to make predictions on anything (it's much safer to watch how things happen, then comment after the fact).   But among those who do have the balls to make predictions, Java pretty much consistently has the best predictions.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 23, 2011, 12:02:30 AM

Java has been right about more things than most people on this forum.   Not many here have the balls to make predictions on anything (it's much safer to watch how things happen, then comment after the fact).   But among those who do have the balls to make predictions, Java pretty much consistently has the best predictions.

Ya like the Bucs would suck in 2009?  Hell, we all new that, it was a rebuilding year. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: They believe in Bucs coach Raheem Morris. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools