Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud..."It's not like there are a ton of people that hate me". « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 22, 2011, 04:09:09 PM

Naw, refresh our memories.

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#16 : May 22, 2011, 04:15:45 PM

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 22, 2011, 04:42:08 PM

Ok, so it took 12 minutes..... i was close, and he did not disappoint!!

Hate  =   Miss Cleo

It wasn't real hard to divine, there aren't any white players Samari doesn't hate.
Evidently it is beyond you to divine - bc you missed completely.  Now rather than stretch this out, this type of comment is borderline prohibited.  For good reason.  You should leave this type of comment for some other site. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 22, 2011, 04:51:53 PM

I agree with Ruud. There aren't a lot of people that hate him. I for example think he's a pretty cool guy. I'd hang out with him. I just don't want him on my football team. That's the only opinion that matters. Not whether people like or hate him. It's all about wanting him as the general of your defense.

I think he is in for a ruud awakening when FA gets started.

: May 22, 2011, 04:53:43 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : May 22, 2011, 06:01:20 PM

Evidently it is beyond you to divine - bc you missed completely.  Now rather than stretch this out, this type of comment is borderline prohibited.  For good reason.  You should leave this type of comment for some other site.

That's odd, because I consistently see that charge brought against others, and have had it pointed at myself several times.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : May 22, 2011, 06:02:30 PM

I dont want anyone on my football team who I wouldnt want to sit down and have a beer with.   Would I want to sit down and have a beer with Talib?   Hell no.   Would I have a beer with Ruud?   Sure.

FreeWill

Starter

#21 : May 22, 2011, 06:29:08 PM

Bahahahah!!

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mikef1010/videos/detail/#15/jrh.mp4

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#22 : May 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PM

Burfict please):

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 22, 2011, 07:27:40 PM

Burfict please):

2nd that

-------------------------------------------------------

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 22, 2011, 07:32:27 PM

I dont want anyone on my football team who I wouldnt want to sit down and have a beer with.   Would I want to sit down and have a beer with Talib?   Hell no.   Would I have a beer with Ruud?   Sure.

Great, our starting MLB gets a DUI because of a team hater and his glass-eyed gal

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 22, 2011, 07:36:02 PM

Great, our starting MLB gets a DUI because of a team hater and his glass-eyed gal

LMAO!!!!!!

You were brought up at the g2g today...... for this very reason.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : May 22, 2011, 09:11:52 PM

Bahahahah!!

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/mikef1010/videos/detail/#15/jrh.mp4

I know it's not fair to pick and choose certain plays because every one has bad plays.....but ugh. Just ugh. You should put this on a disk. Label it. Send it to Dom and attach a note telling him we can do better.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#27 : May 22, 2011, 09:36:53 PM

I've never had a DUI in my life, so why would Ruud get one for having a beer?    The two of us have more sense than that.   The reason I wouldn't have a beer with a guy like Talib is he doesn't have the sense to not get into bad situations.

The glass eyed chick is long gone.   She married the CFO for one of the oil companies with interests here in Jakarta and moved to Melbourne with the guy when his assignment here finished.
: May 22, 2011, 09:39:07 PM JDog

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : May 22, 2011, 09:37:50 PM

I wouldn't mind so much if he'd have attacked the ball carrier and whiffed..... but to stand there flat-footed and let the guy go by him, well...... dammit man!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 22, 2011, 10:01:45 PM

Waited for the ball carrier to come to him....as always. There's just no attack in that dog.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud..."It's not like there are a ton of people that hate me". « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools