Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the youngest NFL starting QB in the game today? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : March 18, 2012, 11:07:58 AM

She will be rooting for her son

Ok, everyone has at least 1 person rooting for them.   I'm sure Hitler's girlfriend was rooting for him to win world war 2 as well.    it doesn't mean that 99% of the population agrees.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#61 : March 18, 2012, 11:12:42 AM

I defer on all Hitler insights.  But let's just note for the record - I was right

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#62 : March 18, 2012, 11:24:55 AM

The only person who has a problem rooting for a QB because he is "too big" is some ignorant troll that makes racist comments and talks about Hitler for no reason.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#63 : March 18, 2012, 11:26:00 AM

I defer on all Hitler insights.  But let's just note for the record - I was right

If you were saying you were right about a mother cheering for her own son, I would agree with that.   That's not what JDouble was saying though.   His original post was an attempt at insulting my Mother.  It had nothing to do with saying Freeman's mom would cheer for him.   

The normal person doesn't root for the Giant to beat the normal sized man...    In our society, it's the norm to root for the underdog.   Sure, the big guys usually beat the small guys due to genetic advantages, but that's why we root against them.  ;)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#64 : March 18, 2012, 11:37:45 AM

Yeah...always root for the little guy. Height is so important when determining the worth of someone.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#65 : March 18, 2012, 12:39:34 PM

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#66 : March 18, 2012, 12:46:09 PM

Andre and Freeman have the same fro.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#67 : March 18, 2012, 12:49:14 PM

Same size also.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#68 : March 18, 2012, 12:50:22 PM

If you were saying you were right about a mother cheering for her own son, I would agree with that.   That's not what JDouble was saying though.   His original post was an attempt at insulting my Mother.  It had nothing to do with saying Freeman's mom would cheer for him.   

The normal person doesn't root for the Giant to beat the normal sized man...    In our society, it's the norm to root for the underdog.   Sure, the big guys usually beat the small guys due to genetic advantages, but that's why we root against them.  ;)
yea, but it wasn't what I was sayin' and I was right... lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#69 : March 18, 2012, 12:51:39 PM

I'm missing something here.   What were you right about?    That the guy's own mother cheers for him?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#70 : March 18, 2012, 01:22:40 PM

Gentle Giants mom for one.  Geez, talk about low hanging fruit...
this

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the youngest NFL starting QB in the game today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools