Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

1bucsfan40

Practice Squad
: May 22, 2011, 09:38:34 AM

Does anyone know where i can get a good buccaneers tattoo? I'm looking for one that has more of an affliction look as opposed to the traditional flag. I'm looking for a web site where i can look at pics of different Buccaneers tats i have tried searching for it but so far haven't come up with much.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : May 22, 2011, 09:44:37 AM

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/search/buccaneer - obviously not our logo. But with some work would look like it and real nice.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : May 22, 2011, 11:28:17 AM

Whoever did this Patriots tattoo looks like he does good work.   Maybe you should look him up and see what suggestions he has.   Maybe he can even do it personally.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 22, 2011, 02:17:51 PM

Whoever did this Patriots tattoo looks like he does good work.   Maybe you should look him up and see what suggestions he has.   Maybe he can even do it personally.

Don't know if that was a joke or not, but that is the worst tattoo I ever saw.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : May 22, 2011, 02:51:06 PM

Don't know if that was a joke or not

These things can be very difficult to figure out sometimes.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 23, 2011, 01:31:50 AM

Don't know if that was a joke or not, but that is the worst tattoo I ever saw.

Art is viewed differently by different people.   What makes a work of art "worthy" of being owned and appreciated by an individual is simply whether you like it yourself.    I'm sure there are many who don't like the Mona Lisa either.    Come to think of it, that Patriots tattoo even looks a little like the Mona Lisa.    It's damn unfortunate I'm not a Pats fan or I'd get an exact replica of that Pats tattoo today.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 23, 2011, 01:50:10 AM

I mean, what else is that guy (?) goign to say "...dood, I know it sucks"

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 23, 2011, 03:56:42 PM

I have checked out the tattoo a couple of times - I don't know that it is the worst tattoo I have ever seen, but then, if not - it is in the running.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#8 : May 23, 2011, 04:34:04 PM

I have checked out the tattoo a couple of times - I don't know that it is the worst tattoo I have ever seen, but then, if not - it is in the running.

It's got a certain Impressionistic look to it ...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : May 23, 2011, 05:06:34 PM

I got the impression it was someone's first effort - as an amateur - so yea - it has an impressionistic look to it  - LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDog

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 23, 2011, 08:17:28 PM

JDog

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 23, 2011, 09:53:38 PM

JDog

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 23, 2011, 09:55:07 PM

JDog

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 23, 2011, 10:03:42 PM

You could get this with Gruden's face on the trophy and a Buc logo.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 24, 2011, 12:25:37 AM

Don't know if that was a joke or not

These things can be very difficult to figure out sometimes.

Ya especially with you and your brother Java.  The guy thinks Morris sucks, Freeman is too big, the team is going no where. So I guess it would totally out of the realm of possibility that he thought that tat was quality.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools