Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : May 24, 2011, 07:25:58 AM

Would it be totally out of the realm of possibility that you wouldn't understand the blatantly obvious?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 24, 2011, 09:54:11 AM

Would it be totally out of the realm of possibility that you wouldn't understand the blatantly obvious?

Congrats on approaching 1000 post.  Were any of those football comments?   5?  10?   Any?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : May 24, 2011, 11:47:20 AM

Congrats on approaching 1000 post.  Were any of those football comments?   5?  10?   Any?

LOL.....I hate that argument,  a team can only beat the easy teams on their schedule.

I think that's more the argument being made.

And I think you missed the point as usual.   There are no easy wins.
The diluminator would miss the point if it stuck him in the eye.

Oh, I get the point. The argument is being presented as though it's not any more difficult to play the Patriots than it is to play the Panthers. You see, I understand the argument perfectly, it's just that it's an exceptionally stupid argument that you would have to be very naive to lend any credence to.

This post in the other thread was about nothing other than football.   And it's the first thread I looked at with an illuminator post to see if what you are saying has any credence.   I'm guessing you don't even know what "football comments" are.    Just because someone isn't touting the Bucs as the best team in history doesn't mean they aren't making football comments.
: May 24, 2011, 11:49:01 AM JDog

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 24, 2011, 06:58:15 PM

I'd say I'm probably a lot closer to thirty or forty thousand posts. But unlike you and your ilk, I don't see the need to repeat my opinion on every little matter dozens of times and in every thread. I understand that doing so would make me a better fan in your eyes, the problem is that I just don't care what you think of me.

Sorry. I'd like to tell you that I'll try harder to live up to your version of what a mindless homer a "true fan" should be, but that would be a lie.
: May 24, 2011, 06:59:52 PM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 24, 2011, 09:47:08 PM

I'd say I'm probably a lot closer to thirty or forty thousand posts. But unlike you and your ilk, I don't see the need to repeat my opinion on every little matter dozens of times and in every thread. I understand that doing so would make me a better fan in your eyes, the problem is that I just don't care what you think of me.

Sorry. I'd like to tell you that I'll try harder to live up to your version of what a mindless homer a "true fan" should be, but that would be a lie.

You had to edit that nonsense?  If your going to be an obnoxious troll, try a little harder.  At leat Java is entertaining at times, you Sir, are downright boring.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 24, 2011, 10:10:58 PM

You had to edit that nonsense?

Ah, the "edit" retort. A classic. You have truly bested me.

If your going to be an obnoxious troll, try a little harder.  At leat Java is entertaining at times, you Sir, are downright boring.

Perhaps you missed the part about me not trying harder because I don't care what you think of me. Go ahead and review:

JDog

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 26, 2011, 07:20:12 AM

Does anyone know where i can get a good buccaneers tattoo? I'm looking for one that has more of an affliction look as opposed to the traditional flag. I'm looking for a web site where i can look at pics of different Buccaneers tats i have tried searching for it but so far haven't come up with much.

So have our suggestions helped you to find the right tattoo?    Please post a picture of your tattoo when you get it.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 29, 2011, 03:46:53 AM

This one is pretty awesome.

BuccaNova

Starter
#23 : May 29, 2011, 05:13:17 AM

That is beyond awesome. If you could photoshop Bucco Bruce's hat, wink, and dagger into that, I'd think you'd have the perfect tattoo.

This one is pretty awesome.

BuccaNova

Starter
#24 : May 29, 2011, 05:37:31 AM

: May 29, 2011, 05:43:55 AM BuccaNova

JDog

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 29, 2011, 09:34:01 AM

That is fantastic.   Everyone on this forum should get that tattoo.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#26 : June 06, 2011, 02:21:20 PM

I have checked out the tattoo a couple of times - I don't know that it is the worst tattoo I have ever seen, but then, if not - it is in the running.

I appreciate you're effort to be open minded my friend - I mean, how could anyone, anywhere, ever know if this is the worst tattoo ever?

I mean it's like saying they've seen every tattoo - and came back to this one and passed judgement on the artist as the worst tatoo ever produced?!

I'm pretty sure some gangsta thug has pictures of dead people with better artwork, but dies that make it better?

How can we ever know for sure?

...but I'm pretty sure we can agree with the statement that that the artwork from the OP's tattoo, sucks...right?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 06, 2011, 02:23:37 PM

If there is a tattoo starter kit - I believe it was misused in this case - by a novice.  Yea, sucks covers the outcome.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JDog

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 06, 2011, 08:43:20 PM

I've seen worse tattoos than that many times.    Just go to the go-go's in Thailand.   Those girls have some of the worst tattoos in history.   That Pats tattoo would be one of the better ones for them.    I really think they just get high on drugs and let their boyfriends do a tattoo on them because no way would an "artist" be doing those.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 06, 2011, 11:19:09 PM

By the way, this is what I would like to look like.

and this is awesome!   So add this as well.

: June 06, 2011, 11:20:41 PM JDog

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools