Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We find out about Talib today « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#75 : May 26, 2011, 10:43:27 AM

wow, when I woke up this morning and saw this thread was 5 pages I figured a decision on Talib had come down and it was being discussed but I guess not.

You took the words out of my mouth. This is exactly what is wrong with this website now. You go to a thread to discuss something football related and end up having to filter through and bunch of Java related crap. The majority of threads are crap after page 1 or 2 because Java is able to get under someone's skin and start a complete fire of worthless crap. I blame the people that feed him as well. But it has just gotten ridiculous.
I don't care what Java says because his opinion is just stupid, but I can't stand him because he sandbags every single conversation.

THIS THREAD IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY PEOPLE STOP COMING TO PR

I blame the people that feed him exclusively at this point. That loser isn't going anywhere. People need to know better than to get reeled in by it. There is an ignore feature on the board. If people aren't using it on java it is their fault.

To some degree I agree with you. However there have been boards I've either completely left or deliberately not bothered to post on strictly because of posters who attempt to turn every thread into whatever it is that they wish to talk about...and usually make it about them in some fashion. Should the board ignore the poster collectively? Yes. However that's not realistic. I've seen it happen on occasion...a board ignores a poster who tries to hijack every thread he/she appears in....but it's fairly rare.

So, if posters are choosing to stay away that doesn't surprise me. PR Patrol has chosen to let the activity slide as acceptable and therefore we must deal with it. I disagree with that decision however PR Patrol or the people who run this site have shown little response to any requests so it's not worth my time nor likely anyone else's time hitting the report button, sending a pm or posting a complaint. Maybe Pat can get somewhere. For all his repeated threads about lack of content, at least he got a response.

Pat...get to work!
: May 26, 2011, 10:46:25 AM ryan24

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#76 : May 26, 2011, 09:51:48 PM

hey they have put a lot of good stuff up lately especially charlies quick hits.....all they have to do is give their opinions on things and they are pretty good reads ...they probably just forgot how good they were ....we don't even have to agree with them but it makes for good conversation...know what I mean.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We find out about Talib today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools