Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT on Faine « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #15 : May 26, 2011, 01:42:55 AM »

I am rooting for Larsen to take over center.

Larsen is a stud and one of the top players on this team for sure.  But they need him at guard.

PipeFitr

Practice Squad

« #16 : May 26, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »

Get this terd out of the punchbowl

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #17 : May 26, 2011, 09:20:27 AM »

Forgetting the fact that this guy's fragile and his best playing days are behind him professionally, I have a reason to dislike him personally.  What a beeotch move.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #18 : May 26, 2011, 09:23:06 AM »

I was saying trade him last off season. He's over paid and always hurt. Now he's a **CENSORED**head too. Cut him. Zuttah and Larsen can fight for the job and do just as good if not better.

Kris O'Down and Tim Barnes are two undrafted Centers with good potential. Peace out Faine. Hate ya later.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucFanOcala1

Second String

« #19 : May 26, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »

O no he didn't.Faine Your'e a fat little sissy.Overpaid,fragile as a little girl.Your'e deformed looking and it seems as if you are hanging off the jocks of our biggest rivals..

It would say alot about mark D and heemey if they cut that gruden cancer from the team..

I never thought in a million years I would say this but I miss john wade. Wow Fainey fanny crybaby you really suck at your job..

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #20 : May 26, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »

Comments like this plus the fact he can't ever stay healthy prove that he is not a part of the team's present or future.  He needs to go

BucFanOcala1

Second String

« #21 : May 26, 2011, 09:51:57 AM »

I am rooting for Larsen to take over center.

Larsen is a stud and one of the top players on this team for sure.  But they need him at guard.

Yeah and forget the fact that outside of football he's scooping kids  out of the gulf.

Larsen isn't the biggest lineman but what he lacks in size he sure makes up for it in effort ,technique and heart...

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #22 : May 26, 2011, 09:52:13 AM »

2011: $4.575 million,
2012: $5.925 million,
2013: $7 million,
2014: Free Agent

Mangold $55m - 2010 - 80 games missed 0 games
Brown $37.5m - 2009 - 86 games missed 4 games
Faine $37.5m - 2008 - 102 games missed 24 games

Not worth it... Can't stay on the field... Not a leader.   AND if I remember correctly, his contract IS Severable by the team this year.  He knows it too...

I know they are going to go right after a UDFA center at first opportunity.   Bank. On. It.
« : May 26, 2011, 09:56:44 AM blind melon »

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

« #23 : May 26, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »

Just another HORRIBLE reach by Gruden/Allen. OF course it was that combo who made Feign the highest paid center. The sooner they get rid of the rest of the Gruden/Allen dead weight the better. Ruud, Feign, Carnell, Stovall, Trueblood, Joseph, and White all need to be off this team next season and replaced with Younger Hungrier players who want to follow the lead of Freeman.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

« #24 : May 26, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »

Jeffy I hope you read these boards you ugly,fat little overpriced waste of a roster spot..
You're a cancer.You suck at your  job(most importantly) You think the saints are such a great team?? Sorry about that fat boy cause I'm sure you couldn't pay the saints to take your unskilled,weak,fragile  ugly mug.

Gaining team chemistry doesn't seem important to you?? LOL.. Wow.

Rather be in the weight room? It's not working jeffy because you're still weak like a bloody tampon..

I'm sure Raheem and dominick will replace your ass when the season starts.I mean what are you good for??Sucking millions from the bucs to be hurt all year??It's funny cause the limited time you do play you look so out of place when your getting pushed around on the line..Look  like a fat little cup cake eating prepubecent child among men...

You suck jeff...

ras01

Second String

« #25 : May 26, 2011, 10:10:12 AM »

Are there any teams that need a center. I would try to shop him first, before they cut him. Maybe get a 4th rounder out of him since we dont have one next year. Also does anyone know if Carter can play center.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #26 : May 26, 2011, 10:13:16 AM »

Agree he sux but damn bro. Unleashin on the guy. Dont even think Ive seen Jdog talk that bad about Morris. You must really hate the guy.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #27 : May 26, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »

Faine is awful and was a mistake at the time. He's another guy like Davin that can be in or out of the lineup and you won't notice.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

« #28 : May 26, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »

Agree he sux but damn bro. Unleashing on the guy. Don't even think Ive seen Jdog talk that bad about Morris. You must really hate the guy.

We buc fans that watch the games and know a little about football know the guy sucks.He is one the highest paid o lineman in the league? O that's right one of Gruden and Allens genius moves.

But add on top of all that suckyness he's mocking the leader of our team for practicing with his group of guy's?? I think fat boy finally did himself in ..I confident Raheem is pretty pissed off about fatboys comments..

Did you ever think you would miss John Wade???? Sure john wade sucked but at least he loved and fought for "his guys"

ryan24

Hall of Famer
« #29 : May 26, 2011, 10:32:05 AM »

I already wasn't a fan of the guy, now i just want his ass outta here.

Jeff Faine passes on Bucs lockout workouts

Posted by Mike Florio on May 25, 2011, 9:52 PM EDT

AP
Buccaneers center Jeff Faine, the team’s NFLPA* representative, is raising some eyebrows in Tampa for his inconsistent stance regarding the value of player-led lockout workouts.  The folks at JoeBucsFan.com have pieced together Faine’s past and present words on the subject.

For starters, and as we pointed out not long after the comments were made, Faine expressed pessimism regarding the ability of the team’s quarterback to marshal the troops.

“You’re not going to see Josh Freeman and our receiving corps down at the University of Tampa soccer field,” Faine told Rick Stroud of the St. Petersburg Times.  “They might go out there and run some routes and throw.  But you’re talking about getting an entire receiving corps together being able to work against an entire defensive backs corps.  It’s just not going to happen.”

And, of course, it’s now happening.  Even though Faine has passed on the opportunity to participate.

“I was actually invited,” Faine recently told WQYK in Tampa.  “I guess they wanted me to come snap the ball a little bit and block air.  But I decided my time was best served in the weight room than making sure that our snaps were still good.

“They’re definitely putting in some work.  These guys are out there throwing the ball.  It’s good. It’s great for our young receivers and our young franchise quarterback to be able to get together and throw the ball around the yard a little bit and spend a little time together.  They’ll hopefully be able to basically supplement what we’d normally be doing.  But of course it definitely isn’t replacing the amount of work we’d normally be putting in, and that’s something that’s definitely going to be missed this upcoming season.”

Faine sings a slightly different tune when raving about the Saints’ chances to rule the division if the lockout wipes out the entire offseason program and chews into training camp.

‘I think that New Orleans, especially, with the pieces that they’ve had in place for some time,” Faine said.  “Not much change.  You’ve got a hell of a quarterback that’s leading his team in an offseason program.  Those guys have played together for some time.  They’ve had the same coordinator in Sean Payton and also the head coach for some time.”

It’s hard not to get the feeling that, if Drew Brees had invited Faine to work out with the Saints, Faine would have accepted in a heartbeat.  If Freeman has developed that feeling, things could get very interesting in Tampa once the lockout ends.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/25/jeff-faine-passes-on-bucs-lockoutworkouts/

Did you hear the interview that most of this nonsense was taken from?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT on Faine « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools