Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT on Faine « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#75 : May 29, 2011, 09:07:18 PM

Jeff faine says proudly that he holds on every play,...Weak ass fool.

All linemen do, it's the preferred technique. Just keep your hands inside your shoulders and it won't be called.

You're letting your emotion get the better of your reason.
Indeed.

All lineman do hold.  Faine gets his facemask shoved into the dirt.

He is the only guy I knw who has grass stains on his face.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : May 29, 2011, 09:54:54 PM

Well I didn't say he was good at it. But that is the general idea; get ahold of them, pull them to you and lock them in. When a three hundred plus pound man gets ahold of you like that, any quickness you have over him is nullified.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#77 : May 29, 2011, 11:00:06 PM

Well I didn't say he was good at it. But that is the general idea; get ahold of them, pull them to you and lock them in. When a three hundred plus pound man gets ahold of you like that, any quickness you have over him is nullified.
That is why he gets blown up like a bomb at the P.O.A.

And why he gets "locked up" by a 250 pound linebacker.  He should be pushing linebackers backwards.  Just on his sheer momentum, from his fat head, alone.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT on Faine « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools