Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barry extends Patriot Act « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#60 : May 30, 2011, 03:32:03 PM

Before getting too righteous you might want to go to the site via the link provided and randomly check resumes - presuming you don't know the players. 

Then, don't expect folks to care to much about the -ic 'slur. 

Lastly, Obama has been serving/acting as President, not campaigning - hasn't he?

Yes, we've established that a lot of members of the "Democrat Party" work for this company. Just because this particular company is the one that Mr. Carney chose to target doesn't mean that it is the only one that operates in this fashion, or that this particular company abuses the system to a greater extent than any other. Fierce, Isakowitz & Blalock is a conservative lobbying firm on K-Street. I think you'll find their resumes to be equally as appauling, unless of course it's only Democratic Administration officials that you have a problem with joining lobbying firms...

http://fierce-isakowitz.com/Professionals.html

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#61 : May 30, 2011, 03:57:33 PM

A lot - or all?

No, I am sure there are more companies that operates in this fashion.  I am sure they abuse the system.  No, it is not an Administration Official I have an issue with. 

IT IS THE CONGRESS, EXECUTIVE AND JUDICIAL branches that need to cut ties with lobbyists - now that isn't original - they elected officials need to be responsible for their own actions. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barry extends Patriot Act « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools