Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib and Mom indicted « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #60 : May 28, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »

Believe his mothers statement will force a plea bargain.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #61 : May 28, 2011, 02:24:15 PM »

He apparently was aware of his predicament when he yelled, “you’re going to make me throw away my career,’’ as he attempted to pistol whip Billings, according to an arrest affidavit.

I think I may join the Aso bandwagon.

Who claims that Talib said that?
Billings. The Brother in Law.

You have a link for that? I'd like to read it.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

« #62 : May 28, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »

He apparently was aware of his predicament when he yelled, “you’re going to make me throw away my career,’’ as he attempted to pistol whip Billings, according to an arrest affidavit.

I think I may join the Aso bandwagon.

Who claims that Talib said that?
Billings. The Brother in Law.

You have a link for that? I'd like to read it.
I don't. If you read it right the witness has to be The Bro in law because it states that Talib said  “you’re going to make me throw away my career,’’ as he attempted to pistol whip Billings. You're has to be Billings correct. He may not have said that and I doubt he did but if he did say it and he said it to Billings then Billings is the witness.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #63 : May 28, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »

One of the nineteen supposed witnesses could have been the one who heard him say it. Or Billings.

Kind of a strange thing to say in the heat of the moment.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #64 : May 28, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »

Kind of a strange thing to say in the heat of the moment.
Very

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #65 : May 30, 2011, 12:42:25 AM »

I don't think that's strange at all.   He realized it was going to cost him his career since he'd been in trouble so many times already.   I'm sure it was foremost in his mind, but his nature didn't allow him not to do it.   Just like the scorpion and the frog.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
« #66 : May 30, 2011, 09:00:35 AM »

I think the old adage "Past Behavior Predicts Future Behavior" is a pretty accurate assessment of Aqib. Some people evolve with age and experience but he hasn't reached that point yet and I'm not sure he ever will.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib and Mom indicted « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools