Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hangover 2 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Snook

Hall of Famer

: May 27, 2011, 06:19:46 PM

I know its illegal but if one were to download it online, where would he go and be able to get a clean file?

FreeWill

Starter

#1 : May 27, 2011, 09:46:22 PM

It is unlikely that you will find a good quality version so soon after its release. Just pay the $10 or whatever and go see it. It's worth it.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 27, 2011, 10:01:41 PM

Your gonna find one someone taped with a video camera. I use to do this a while back but quality is usually terrible.
But I'll send you a message about what site.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 27, 2011, 11:14:15 PM

Either wait for a good version or pay the 10 bucks to see the same movie you saw the last time.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#4 : May 29, 2011, 10:51:28 PM

It's up there now.    I see this one is in Thailand so I'm going to have to check it out.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : May 30, 2011, 09:46:57 AM

I hear the movie is pretty bad-

pass.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 30, 2011, 05:13:17 PM

About to go see it here in a few. Ill let you know.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 30, 2011, 06:03:23 PM

Yeah its funny but a little disappointing.  Original was too tough of an act to to follow because you know all of the characters, etc. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

FreeWill

Starter

#8 : May 30, 2011, 09:23:17 PM

I hear the movie is pretty bad-

pass.

You heard wrong...

JDog

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 30, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

I didn't like the first one, so I doubt I'll like this one.   But since it's filmed in Thailand and that's basically my stomping grounds - I will watch it.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 30, 2011, 10:39:17 PM

Yeah its funny but a little disappointing.  Original was too tough of an act to to follow because you know all of the characters, etc.
Basically this. It was a good movie itself. But not like the first one. Still good for plenty of laughs.
I think java will like the one part, he may find himself at home.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 30, 2011, 11:20:07 PM

Basically this. It was a good movie itself. But not like the first one. Still good for plenty of laughs.
I think java will like the one part, he may find himself at home.

I saw that part.    I fully imagine you would be the guy with the tattoo on his face if you went to Bangkok.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 30, 2011, 11:30:06 PM

Personally, I think my buddies and I have wilder times in Bangkok than those guys did.   Sure they got into much more "trouble" than we ever do.   But we mainly stick to having fun with the ladies rather than destroying places and such.

Watching that movie, it hardly even resembles the Bangkok I see when I go there.   They did have one shot from the top of state tower that was nice and went down the river and spent a bit of time in a go-go.   But the rest of the places they visit wouldn't be worth spending 10 minutes visiting.    The movie could have been awesome if I had been the director, but it was pretty lame.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 31, 2011, 11:08:47 AM

BTW there is plenty of penis showing in this movie way too many to be honest.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 31, 2011, 11:11:57 AM

BTW there is plenty of penis showing in this movie way too many to be honest.

And you loved it!

What is it with todays movies and penises?    I just watched that Owen Wilson movie "Hall Pass" and they have a scene in there where they show a couple of guys penises for a damn long time.   It's uncomfortable to watch.   I'm beginning to think today's society is turning for the worse.    Back in the 70's and 80's you never saw that.   Just big juggs on hot chicks.   And that's the way it should be.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hangover 2 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools