Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib's mother admits it "could've been Aqib" « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 29, 2011, 01:21:36 AM

I want the guy to get out of it

Why?  Even if he's guilty?

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 29, 2011, 11:34:14 AM

why....you can't count on him.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 29, 2011, 02:30:17 PM

Hes a good player, and I hope he plays this year. His sister was physically abused by this scumbag.  It seems like his mom was the one who had the gun and started shooting.

I wouldn't have gotten a gun but a bat would have been used on this guy.

Talib isnt the best person but this is not a planed out event by him.  It was a moment lapse in judgement. 

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : May 29, 2011, 06:52:10 PM

It was a moment lapse in judgement.

Eventually, it becomes logical to conclude that there's a pattern there. Shooting at people is usually enough to convince me.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 29, 2011, 09:15:05 PM

It was a moment lapse in judgement.

Eventually, it becomes logical to conclude that there's a pattern there. Shooting at people is usually enough to convince me.
I agree.  And unless Aqib is getting his home broken into, he should have just knocked the old man out with his knuckles.  Or just run him down with his NFL conditioning.

Shooting at the guy is just stupid ???.  Aqib is a dunce.

Can anyone argue that? 

(crickets)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib's mother admits it "could've been Aqib" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools