Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow Watercolor « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BuccaNova

Starter
#15 : May 29, 2011, 04:55:37 AM

These are really, really excellent. Beautiful draftsmanship and your touch with cloth is great.  Man, if these were flusher times I'd commission one of these from you --maybe Ronde picking off McNabb...or Josh laying the wood to Grimm in the creamsicles.  Really nice. Of course, if these were flusher times, I'd buy season tickets and fly down there every week for the game. Ah well....

dbrooks55

Starter

#16 : May 29, 2011, 08:34:35 AM

Very nice. Good control of the watercolors. Thanks for posting these.

It's actually watercolor pencils...they give it a richer look. But let me tell you it took awhile to come up with a mix that made me happy for the pewter...and in watercolor pencil....red is tough, it's a combination of 3 colors to even come close to the red.

dbrooks55

Starter

#17 : May 29, 2011, 08:37:02 AM

These are really, really excellent. Beautiful draftsmanship and your touch with cloth is great.  Man, if these were flusher times I'd commission one of these from you --maybe Ronde picking off McNabb...or Josh laying the wood to Grimm in the creamsicles.  Really nice. Of course, if these were flusher times, I'd buy season tickets and fly down there every week for the game. Ah well....

I hear bro...I live in PA....and it kills me to see that stadium that empty down there, and how cheap the tix are. If I made more money...I'd be flying down for the games too!!! Especially to me it really looks like a special team is being built, I wouldn't want to miss that at all if I lived there!

dbrooks55

Starter

#18 : May 29, 2011, 08:46:18 AM

Faine would be a cool one to do.
His tattoos would be fun...I did one of Shockey a couple years ago. But just not a fan of Faine, especially recently...some upcoming players I'll be doing for my collection in my Bucs room are. LeGarrette Blount,  Mike Williams, Then probably one of the D-lineman. Also gonna do, Freeman, Williams, and Blount in the creamsickles Older school ones, Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp, John Lynch, Hardy Nickerson, Ronde Barber, for now...Also might do Selmon and Jurevicius (just because I still get all warm and fuzzy about that 71 reception in the NFC Champ...that helped turn the game around against my most hated team the Eagles).

Here's Shockey w/ the tattoos.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#19 : May 29, 2011, 09:29:37 AM

That Shockey one is fantastic!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 29, 2011, 01:14:40 PM

Wow, very nice. How much would you charge for a Patrick Peterson, LSU and a BUCS throwback of Lawrence Dawsey or Derrick Brooks?

bashear

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 29, 2011, 03:08:27 PM

Very nice. Good control of the watercolors. Thanks for posting these.

It's actually watercolor pencils...they give it a richer look. But let me tell you it took awhile to come up with a mix that made me happy for the pewter...and in watercolor pencil....red is tough, it's a combination of 3 colors to even come close to the red.
Funny that you mention the colors, as I was thinking of the nice colors after I submitted my post. Even more impressive that you got the colors you got with the more limited range of watercolor pencils available, even though I see that Faber-Castell has a nice range of watercolor pencils available. What brand of pencils did you use?

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#22 : May 29, 2011, 05:47:37 PM

wow, great stuff man

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 29, 2011, 06:29:52 PM

Wow man. Excellent job.

Farrell

Rookie

#24 : May 29, 2011, 07:40:47 PM

So you sell your work? What would it cost for  a Freeman or Alstott, including framing like you have above??

Farrell

Rookie

#25 : May 29, 2011, 07:46:58 PM

A Raheem Morris original would be sweet as well, if you could give me some cost estimates that would be interesting.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#26 : May 29, 2011, 08:06:23 PM

You might want to talk to Scott before you start selling anything on here. This is starting to look a lot like a sales pitch.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbrooks55

Starter

#27 : May 29, 2011, 08:34:43 PM

You might want to talk to Scott before you start selling anything on here. This is starting to look a lot like a sales pitch.

Just sharing my Bucs art with the board...this is my personal collection. But I will shoot Scott a message just to make sure I'm not violating anything.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 29, 2011, 08:53:06 PM

Just sharing my Bucs art with the board...this is my personal collection. But I will shoot Scott a message just to make sure I'm not violating anything.

Illuma**CENSORED** wrong again.....who would of thunk it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#29 : May 29, 2011, 11:44:52 PM

I dont see any problem with him marketing those things on here.   As long as it includes a coupon for a free pizza.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kellen Winslow Watercolor « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools