Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Jeff Faine WILL be on the Bucs roster next season. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : May 31, 2011, 11:14:03 AM

i think we keep him as well. Depth is important. A center goes down it usually is tough to replace him. Weve won with Faine in there he cant be too bad.

Cool.  Feel free to use my Faine sig if you want. 

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 31, 2011, 11:24:29 AM

Faine is replaceable.

Great signing by Gruden at the time, but Zuttah is the superior talent at this point.

Hopefully Zuttah was at the player camp working on his snaps with Freeman.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 31, 2011, 08:48:27 PM

Faine is horrible.  Overpaid, weak at the p.o.a.  Injury prone.  Evenhe had issues with his snaps to Free from time to time.

Faine is there to meet cap floor, and for depth.  Should he start?  Not in my opinion.

When he leaves tampa, will he have good things to say?  Most likely not.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 01, 2011, 05:33:19 AM

When he leaves tampa, will he have good things to say?  Most likely not.

Why do you say that. He has been pretty successful at least business wise since he has come here, signing the large contract made him able to do that. I dont think he would be unhappy that he came here. Faine hasnt lived up to his big contract he signed but thats his own fault. I dont think he would disagree with that. He seems smart enough to figure that out. Dont really think he cares though. Hes a paid rich man now. He has played the sport he loves and I bet if/when he gets released he retires and does some business stuff. Seems to be what hes good at anyways.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Jeff Faine WILL be on the Bucs roster next season. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools