Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 50 Best Teams in NFL History « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #30 : May 31, 2011, 04:54:55 PM »

your an idiot Tony.  02 Bucs were one of the top defenses the NFL has ever seen and the offense was fairly decent.  Brad Johnson did not suck.  Elite?  No.  But above average.  They totally dominated the Raiders in the Super Bowl despite being underdogs.  01 Patriots barely won their Super Bowl and Brady was not elite at that point.  And having the 2007 Patriots at number 5 is a joke.  They choked when it mattered most.  I can't believe that site is paying you now.  You're the worst writer on B/R, which is saying something.  90% of your articles are either A) Brady is the GOAT or B) Belichick is the best coach in NFL history.  It's not journalism.  It's homeristic bullspit.  The people here are just a little smarter than the morons you are use to dealing with and nobody is buying your crap.
« : May 31, 2011, 04:58:42 PM Skull and Bones »

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #31 : May 31, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

The Bogus call in the 2001 AFC championship game is the reason New England won it all. They never should have been in the SB in the first place.

And your point? They moved onto beat the Pittsburgh Steelers (the best team in the AFC) and the St. Louis Rams (the best team in the NFL).
Belicheat probably had video tape of their practises.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #32 : May 31, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »

I love me some Tom Brady, and Lord knows i "Hate" to agree with Java, but the tuck rule was garbage, regardless of what the rulebook says.

Secondly, our 02 team would've had our way with a young Brady, no doubt about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #33 : May 31, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »

And the 85 Bears are too high, they were not a balanced team great D but meh O.

Is this a ranking of the all-time most balanced teams?

Danny Woodcock

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Rookie

« #34 : May 31, 2011, 10:51:14 PM »

your an idiot Tony.  02 Bucs were one of the top defenses the NFL has ever seen and the offense was fairly decent.  Brad Johnson did not suck.  Elite?  No.  But above average.  They totally dominated the Raiders in the Super Bowl despite being underdogs.  01 Patriots barely won their Super Bowl and Brady was not elite at that point.  And having the 2007 Patriots at number 5 is a joke.  They choked when it mattered most.  I can't believe that site is paying you now.  You're the worst writer on B/R, which is saying something.  90% of your articles are either A) Brady is the GOAT or B) Belichick is the best coach in NFL history.  It's not journalism.  It's homeristic bullspit.  The people here are just a little smarter than the morons you are use to dealing with and nobody is buying your crap.

No, you're the idiot. If you honestly think that 90 percent of my articles are praising Brady and Belichick are Gods, then you need to check your reading skills.

I'm the worst writer on B/R? Ehhh, I'm not too sure about that.

Danny Woodcock

Rookie

« #35 : May 31, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »

No, you're the idiot. If you honestly think that 90 percent of my articles are praising Brady and Belichick are Gods, then you need to check your reading skills.

By the way, the Bucs would have not won that SB if Gruden didn't know Oakland's terminology and signals. If you wanna talk about cheating, now that's cheating. There were no solid evidence of the Patriots video taping any SB practices, so if you buy that, then you're just as a moron as I am.

And to bring up the whole SpyGate issue, let's take a look at 2007. The Patriots were caught video-taping in an illegal location—and did you know that it's legal to watch other team's signals and write them down? So what's the difference between writing hand signals and video-taping them? Also, the Patriots were under so much scrutiny and surveillance the entire season, and they still beat the piss out of every single team that regular season. 

Lastly, how much is this Bucs wesbite paying you? You're just a mere member of this forum.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #36 : May 31, 2011, 11:04:41 PM »

By the way, the Bucs would have not won that SB if Gruden didn't know Oakland's terminology and signals. If you wanna talk about cheating, now that's cheating. There were no solid evidence of the Patriots video taping any SB practices, so if you buy that, then you're just as a moron as I am.

And to bring up the whole SpyGate issue, let's take a look at 2007. The Patriots were caught video-taping in an illegal location—and did you know that it's legal to watch other team's signals and write them down? So what's the difference between writing hand signals and video-taping them? Also, the Patriots were under so much scrutiny and surveillance the entire season, and they still beat the piss out of every single team that regular season. 

Lastly, how much is this Bucs wesbite paying you? You're just a mere member of this forum.

These arguments suck, as does your list.

Danny Woodcock

Rookie

« #37 : May 31, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »

These arguments suck, as does your list.

That's not my list.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #38 : May 31, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »

LOL, this can't be serious. :)

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Danny Woodcock

Rookie

« #39 : May 31, 2011, 11:22:10 PM »

LOL, this can't be serious. :)

Please elaborate.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #40 : May 31, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »

Please elaborate.

Unless I'm missing something, which is highly probable, you seem to be saying that the Bucs cheated to win the Super Bowl.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Danny Woodcock

Rookie

« #41 : May 31, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »

Please elaborate.

Unless I'm missing something, which is highly probable, you seem to be saying that the Bucs cheated to win the Super Bowl.

I'm not, but if Skull and Bones wants to talk about how the Patriots cheated, then let's talk about how Gruden knew every single thing that Oakland was doing!

BTW, There are no evidence of the Patriots video-taping any practices prior to any SBs.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #42 : May 31, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »

I'm not, but if Skull and Bones wants to talk about how the Patriots cheated, then let's talk about how Gruden knew every single thing that Oakland was doing!

BTW, There are no evidence of the Patriots video-taping any practices prior to any SBs.

I think if you're comparing the two, you don't necessarily understand what "cheating" means.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

« #43 : June 01, 2011, 12:53:20 AM »

Please elaborate.

Go to a patriots board.

BuccaNova

Starter
« #44 : June 01, 2011, 02:32:45 AM »

There is even less evidence of anyone here giving the tiniest colon-hoagie about the Patriots. Must those curlicued, prancing, braying, back bay yokels squirm their way into every possible sports outlet? They're worse than the Yankees. Or JDog. There must be more appropriate places to sniff the gray, hooded jockstrap of Bill Belichick. Please.  This is not the place for that. This is the place where we vehemently swear that the new, improved, revamped Buccaneers will triumph --despite the lack of any evidence suggesting so-- or insist the betrayed, destroyed, ineptly-led Buccaneers will go down in horrible flames, despite the similar lack of facks, Jack.

By the way, how many c0cks would a Woodc0ck c0ck if a Woodc0ck could c0ck wood?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 50 Best Teams in NFL History « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools