Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The NFL.com guys pick their QB to start a franchise with. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#45 : June 01, 2011, 10:51:54 PM

So then you can't possibly compare the two during their rookie seasons as Bradford was in the running, if not completely entrenched, as the starter for St. Louis. (Did anyone think Feely was going to be the QB?) As opposed to Freeman who never had the chance to be the starting QB at the beginning of the year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#46 : June 01, 2011, 10:57:49 PM

Funny how Java can utilize the argument that the Bucs played a weak schedule, thus the Bucs, and implying Freeman's, success this year, was dimmed by their weak schedule.

But look at the competition the Rams and Bradford had to play, with a dumbed down offense, throwing three yard passes over and over and over again, and still having a losing record, playing against the most useless division in football many times over.  How many losing teams win a division adn make the playoffs?  Bradford did not win, he was a benficiary of playing in a pre school conference.  FACT.

Java is a tap dancing fool. 

Rookie season argument?  Facts are Freeman was the third string QB, and the offensive coordinator got canned a week before the bullets started flying.  It was chaos.  You can spin it any way you want, but Peyton Manning would not have fared any better in that awful craptastic season.  That is not even subjective, it is flat out truth, objective analysis.

Freemans rookie season was essentially last year.  And with three rookie WRs (he never worked with them until last season), a rookie running back (he never worked with him until roughly middle of the season on a full; starter basis), and a merry go round offensive line group,it is quite remarkable the numbers Freeman posted.  It is actually record breaking.

What other QB in his second year with what Freeman has posted better numbers?

Go ahead Java...We'll wait for your stupid response.

Uhhhh....duuuuuhhhh....Freeman is too big and I hate Rah.  Faine and Cadillac, while sucking big rocks as FOOTBALL players, are guys I support because they are "character" guys.  Despite the fact Faine had to do a PR response to a message board bashing, in an effort to cover up his lack of willingness to actually hit the field and practice with Free and company.  Faine sucks as a football player, and his original statements regarding his unwillingness to support the team in practice, and his "ass"umptions regarding the Saints being better, despite the fact that he could have come in and actually made a difference with his "character laced" presence are flat out cowardly, and show a resounding lack of faith in your teammates and strikes directly on the type of lazy turd Faine is.  Go block someone Faine.  And not get pushed down like a stuffed animal.

Java is a joke, his arguments are weak.  He is clearly arguing just to start problems, because he gets off on it.  Shut up Java.  Jesus just go away, and post somewhere else.

We are all sick of you.  You need to fall down and chip your front teeth.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#47 : June 01, 2011, 11:35:29 PM

I wish I had a dollar for every time certain people type the word "Java" here.   

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#48 : June 01, 2011, 11:43:25 PM

LOL, java, stop it. You contradict yourself by playing that game. we know you're java. you ADMITTED you're java several times. Hell, your PHOTOBUCKET is Javabuc....

Why U lie, bro?? Why you lie?! :P
: June 01, 2011, 11:49:53 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#49 : June 02, 2011, 12:02:21 AM

When did I say I wasn't Java?    I just said I wish I had a dollar every time that name was mentioned.   Instead of talking about the team, some people like to talk about other posters.   Since the players and coaches make money from their fame, it seems only fair the posters make a little as well.   ;)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : June 02, 2011, 12:57:23 AM

"We are all sick of you."

Aint that the truth.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#51 : June 02, 2011, 01:51:26 AM

I would make the most money off of you since every time you post, you include the word Java.   Thanks to you naming yourself in honor of Java.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#52 : June 02, 2011, 02:06:19 AM

I would make the most money off of you since every time you post, you include the word Java.   Thanks to you naming yourself in honor of Java.

It's a shame you can't make money off of "stupid." You would be a billionare by now.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#53 : June 02, 2011, 10:39:06 AM

Obviously we need to see more of both Freeman and Bradford to really say who is better.  I can easily see both having a good year this upcoming season, I can easily see both having a crappy year this season.  Based solely on what I've seen, it's a toss up.  Neither has really proven to be better than the other.  If you think Freeman IS better, then you're just rooting for your hometown guy (absolutely nothing wrong with that).  If you think Bradford IS better, then you're just hating on the hometown guy.  If you "KNOW" Freeman will be better, then you are a blind homer.  If you "KNOW" Bradford will be better... I'll say it again... you're just hating on the hometown guy.  Now... if you THINK either one will eventually be better than the other, then that it simply a standard matter of opinion.

The numbers don't lie.  Both Bradford and Freeman did not do all that well in games against teams with winnning records.  Both did similarly well against bad teams.  To make a firm decision now is totally rediculous.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The NFL.com guys pick their QB to start a franchise with. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools