Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Agent: Benn will be full go by August « previous next »
Page: 1

YReceiver14

Starter

« : June 01, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/204992/agent-arrelious-benns-recovery-is-amazing

According to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, Bucs WR Arrelious Benn (ACL surgery) "will be full go by August."

Rosenhaus is obviously a bit biased, but he calls Benn's recovery "amazing" and "one of the most impressive recoveries from ACL surgery that I've ever seen." Reports out of Tampa back this up. Benn can't be expected to have a true breakout year after an ACL reconstruction, but he will enter camp/preseason as the favorite to start over Dezmon Briscoe across from Mike Williams.
Source: Drew Rosenhaus on Twitter
Jun 1, 1:30 PM

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #1 : June 01, 2011, 08:14:22 PM »

As good as Benn is, I want me some more BRISCOE on the team! The dude's a stud! :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #2 : June 01, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »

I want mike, benn, winslow and briscoe on the field at the same time.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #3 : June 01, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »

Give me a healthy Benn, please. Dude was just about to hit his stride when he got injured. Love his big play ability.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #4 : June 01, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »

But hate! Briscoe was MONEY when we used him too! ;)

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #5 : June 01, 2011, 08:38:49 PM »

I like Briscoe, looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the offense. But i need more than a half a dozen receptions to get me excited.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #6 : June 01, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »

Well the key is gonna be mixing it up between the two of them, i think.

Where Benn would recieve, Briscoe can also RUN the ball, it'd be cool to see the two do both of thoes things. Chocolate & Peanut butter, baby!! 8)

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #7 : June 01, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »

With Freeman at QB, there are enough footballs to go around to all of our weapons....It is still amazing to think that Williams, Benn and Briscoe are only going into their 2nd year.  I think Stroughter will also make more of an impact in his 3rd year as a slot reciever I think his leg injury was a definite factor last year...

GOBUCS09

Rookie

« #8 : June 01, 2011, 10:04:09 PM »

hey i saw Benn at work and trust me he walks perfectly fine and after talking to him trust me he will be READY....

ras01

Second String

« #9 : June 02, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »

I would'nt mind using Briscoe the way New Orleans use Coloston, a big receiver in the slot.

LABuc

Starter

« #10 : June 02, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »

Williams, Briscoe, Winslow, Benn, and Blount in the backfield, with Freeman in command. Defensive coordinators are going to despise playing us!

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #11 : June 02, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »

Woo Hoo! Should be getting my Benn jersey just about the same time! :)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #12 : June 02, 2011, 06:48:08 PM »

I like Briscoe, looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the offense. But i need more than a half a dozen receptions to get me excited.
hell, that was a year's worth of production from Mike Clayton, the $25 million dollar man.

Buc45

Starter
« #13 : June 04, 2011, 06:46:37 AM »

I have been rewatching the games from last year...and Benn simply needs to get more plays designed for him...He is a stud and I expect a big year from him...He is also a nasty blocker...he threw a couple of blocks (one was a flat out pancake) in the Redskin game I rewatched today that were vicious...Perfect compliment to Williams...
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Agent: Benn will be full go by August « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools