Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib case: Arrest affidavit snippets with Billings', neighbor's accounts « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 02, 2011, 11:38:33 AM

If one reads all the statements - the ones the PROSECUTOR submitted (with an obvious bias to obtain an indictment)   they themselves are full of inconsistencies...

That alone gets Talib off the hook.

Here's the other thing...   Okolo and Shannon are both convicted FELONS...  both not wanting to go back to prison.  Habitually, they're going to 'color' the stories for the best possible
outcome.   Talib is the only individual that has not been convicted of anything.   Consider that for a moment.

I'd also say, if I were Billings in this situation, the best possible outcome is I take Talib down by 'coloring' the affidavit to the most extent possible.

Talib may be completely exonerated...   just a thought.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : June 02, 2011, 11:52:23 AM

Does it really matter?

Send him packing.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 02, 2011, 02:11:14 PM

Send him packing.

Are you gonna use that to bash the Bucs if they have a bad year defensively? ...What am I saying, of course you are. You're a bias piece of **CENSORED**.  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 02, 2011, 06:31:38 PM

The most important part that everybody missed:

Billings told detectives that while Aqib was swinging the gun at him, it slipped out of his hand and hit a wooden fence. Billings advised he and Aqib ran for the gun, but he got to it first and picked it up. Billings stated the gun was jammed and when Aqib saw this he continued attempting to fight him

This random guy outran our star cornerback?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib case: Arrest affidavit snippets with Billings', neighbor's accounts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools