Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden never went 3 years in a row without making the playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#195 : June 08, 2011, 09:59:15 PM

Also interestingly enough, Gruden's 1998 Raiders suffered a late season collapse

What?  A Gruden team suffering a late-season collapse?  Unpossible!

Ya, this late season collapse was my favorite.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#196 : June 09, 2011, 04:44:01 AM

Would suggest everybody take everything he writes as a joke.

BucBalla85 knows a lot about football.

haha, I know a good amount. Still a young guy so I havent been around to learn as much. Smart enough to know that Raheem deserves his shot after what he has shown so far.
: June 09, 2011, 04:45:39 AM BucBalla85

JDog

Hall of Famer

#197 : June 14, 2011, 10:35:48 AM

Well, if I looked at the 10-6 record alone, I'd agree with you for sure.   But I think that was a fluke due to a weak  as hell schedule.    If he makes the playoffs this year, I'll say he's the man for the job.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#198 : June 15, 2011, 06:25:35 AM

Well, if I looked at the 10-6 record alone, I'd agree with you for sure.   But I think that was a fluke due to a weak  as hell schedule.    If he makes the playoffs this year, I'll say he's the man for the job.

Sounds good, but I doubt the Glazers listen to your opinion on whether playoffs this season is the deciding factor. I guess its always cool to dream though. I do think though that if he has a big setback, like a 6-10 record he wont be back. I think it has more to do with the effort of the players this season than anything. A 6-10 record would mean that the players didnt give their all, and thats on the coach. Especially with the talent on the team. Age/experience is the biggest factor with this team. Everybody who follows this team should know that.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#199 : June 15, 2011, 09:02:52 AM

I do think though that if he has a big setback, like a 6-10 record he wont be back. I think it has more to do with the effort of the players this season than anything. A 6-10 record would mean that the players didnt give their all, and thats on the coach. Especially with the talent on the team. Age/experience is the biggest factor with this team. Everybody who follows this team should know that.

In reality, that's all I'm saying.   If they go 6-10, maybe they should consider that Raheem isn't getting the job done.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#200 : December 12, 2011, 02:15:25 AM

I truly believe Raheem will never go 3 years in a row without making the playoffs. The Bucs will win playoff games too, not just get there and lose.

Uh huh.

bucboi813

Starter

#201 : December 12, 2011, 02:24:14 AM

BYE BYE freeman radio rah garbage olsen and no spark mark dominik

Live free or die trying

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#202 : December 12, 2011, 03:04:07 AM

I do think though that if he has a big setback, like a 6-10 record he wont be back. I think it has more to do with the effort of the players this season than anything. A 6-10 record would mean that the players didnt give their all, and thats on the coach. Especially with the talent on the team. Age/experience is the biggest factor with this team. Everybody who follows this team should know that.

In reality, that's all I'm saying.   If they go 6-10, maybe they should consider that Raheem isn't getting the job done.

How about if they quit on him as Players and go 4-12?

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden never went 3 years in a row without making the playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools