Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud to the Jags? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : June 05, 2011, 10:24:52 PM

I don't  think any changes along the d-line will prevent Ruud from being trucked at the point of attack. He plays soft.... and nuthin, IMO, is gonna change that.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 05, 2011, 10:33:37 PM

I don't  think any changes along the d-line will prevent Ruud from being trucked at the point of attack. He plays soft.... and nuthin, IMO, is gonna change that.

Just having McCoy, price, Miller, etc should have been improvement enough over Hovan. I think I might be done with the excuses for him too. I think he will play better with the newer line, but not enough that it wouldn't garner looking for or "molding" another MLB. After he stated publicly that he didn't like contact at the line, he might as well said everywhere else. That is mostly what is swaying me away from Ruud. It's like he has the same uncaring personality as Faine.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 05, 2011, 11:28:39 PM

Agree.  He just doesn't attack.  I want a pit bull in the middle.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#33 : June 05, 2011, 11:31:31 PM

A "pit bull" usually can't cover for crap.   

Shelton Quarles was perfect for this defense.   And Ruud is not much different from Quarles.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 05, 2011, 11:35:38 PM

Shelton Quarles was perfect for this defense.   And Ruud is not much different from Quarles.

You live in the past dude.  Our new Bucs don't even run the Tampa 2 exclusively. Morris changes it quite a bit with good results.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : June 05, 2011, 11:39:45 PM

You live in the past dude.  Our new Bucs don't even run the Tampa 2 exclusively. Morris changes it quite a bit with good results.

And you're unaware of the past. The old Bucs didn't run the Tampa 2 exclusively, either.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : June 05, 2011, 11:42:15 PM

Morris changes it quite a bit with good results.

Only because of defensive field General: Barrett Ruud

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#37 : June 05, 2011, 11:45:27 PM

I though morris said ruud does a perfect job of what he wants him to do, so how is he not good.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 06, 2011, 12:21:14 AM

I "Hate" to respond to your nonsense but Ruud is no Q.... their level of physicality is not even close.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : June 06, 2011, 12:22:43 AM

I though morris said ruud does a perfect job of what he wants him to do, so how is he not good.

Hopefully you're wise enuff to know that Rah doesn't enjoy his MLB being run over by the likes of Aaron Rodgers.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 06, 2011, 12:27:42 AM

And you're unaware of the past. The old Bucs didn't run the Tampa 2 exclusively, either.

Depends on what era your reffering to as "The Old Bucs".   That could be John McKay Bucs or pre - Morris Bucs.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 06, 2011, 12:29:15 AM

Morris changes it quite a bit with good results.

Only because of defensive field General: Barrett Ruud

And why exactly has he not been resigned to a long term deal before now? 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 06, 2011, 08:22:03 AM

I would be ecstatic if we sent Ruud packing to Jax and ended up signing Justin Durant to replace him. I'd make that swap in a second! Durant is no superstar, but he is experienced in the 4-3 at Mike and Will, and he actually attacks a ball carrier instead of waiting for the ball carrier to come to him like Ruud does.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 06, 2011, 08:29:41 AM

I would be ecstatic if we sent Ruud packing to Jax and ended up signing Justin Durant to replace him. I'd make that swap in a second! Durant is no superstar, but he is experienced in the 4-3 at Mike and Will, and he actually attacks a ball carrier instead of waiting for the ball carrier to come to him like Ruud does.

LOL you want to them to sign Ruud so you can sign the guy they thought sucked so bad they felt they needed to go out and sign Ruud? Makes perfect sense.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 06, 2011, 08:32:11 AM

LOL you want to them to sign Ruud so you can sign the guy they thought sucked so bad they felt they needed to go out and sign Ruud? Makes perfect sense.

...and they'd be getting the guy that we felt sucked so bad we had to go out and sign Durant. Quit stalking me.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud to the Jags? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools