Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Cholesterol Myth again exposed... will anyone ever listen? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 27, 2011, 07:30:48 PM

you'd think the fast food industry would counteract the medical community in the war on cholesterol.
They have.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 27, 2011, 08:23:39 PM

you'd think the fast food industry would counteract the medical community in the war on cholesterol.

Don't have to. They still sell because they are cheap and fast.

We are in a recession. And a lot of people look for ways to cut back their spending. And that dollar-menu at McDonalds is very tempting when you are pinching pennies waiting for your next paycheck to hit the bank.

Have you gone to the grocery store lately and checked the prices on produce? It's expensive. There is no dollar menu in there.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : June 27, 2011, 08:30:20 PM

Would someone mind showing me a link to reputable news source showing that the medical community is fraudulently reporting scientific studies regarding cholesterol not causing heart disease. I can't seem to find any. 

Or maybe the media is probably part of the conspiracy.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 27, 2011, 08:59:19 PM

They have.

Not only that but the entire food industry that uses growth hormones and preservatives to increase the shelf life is the ultimate culprit  of the whole issue.

Cholesterol is an essential nutrient  for the body.  It performs many important functions that are listed above.

It only is produced in larger numbers because of the stress the body is under from the foods we eat.

Contrary to popular belief raising one's cholesterol doesn't come directly from the food we eat but it is because of a reaction of the body to the food we eat.

Explaining further it doesn't matter how much cholesterol a food contains it is the other stuff that is causing the inflammation and leakage of the blood vessels. The body reacts and produces more cholesterol so to adjust to the attack on the body by all those additives.   

All about keeping one alive.  Again the human body is not trying to kill itself.

Hopefully, this will sink in to those so brainwashed by the medical and pharmaceutical industry.     

Runole

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 27, 2011, 09:10:30 PM

Would someone mind showing me a link to reputable news source showing that the medical community is fraudulently reporting scientific studies regarding cholesterol not causing heart disease. I can't seem to find any. 

Or maybe the media is probably part of the conspiracy.

google is your friend.  The link I posted is logical and reputable. There is  medical research out there the shows the flaws in the current religious dogma and demonization attached to cholesterol.

There is nothing that I have posted that isn't factual.  Bad cholesterol is indeed the one your body uses for essential functions of the body and good cholesterol is the cholesterol the body is sending back to the liver to be broken down.

This is very much like stating that Global Warming is directly caused by mankind or that letting the government do it for you is economically sound.

The general media has never been the most honest source for any subject.  Follow the money! 

Do the research.  I did.   The truth will set you free.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Cholesterol Myth again exposed... will anyone ever listen? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools