Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it possible to play QB all jacked up and stiff? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 10, 2011, 11:43:10 AM

Awe. Mommy jokes. You're a bigger internet toughguy than I thought.  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tanardtokerjackson

Second String

#31 : June 10, 2011, 11:53:59 AM

What about Brad Johnson?  I'm sure you rooted for him yet he is 6-5 235. 

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : June 10, 2011, 12:00:44 PM

Awe. Mommy jokes. You're a bigger internet toughguy than I thought.  ::)

I don't know if your brain can remember back a whole couple of days ago.   But obviously that mom comment was a response to your idiotic comment when jdub used a your mama joke and you thought it was hilarious.   

If that other one was hilarious to you, this one must be as well.

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#33 : June 10, 2011, 12:30:49 PM

Is Peyton Manning too big for you to like then too? 6-5 230

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 10, 2011, 01:39:06 PM

You like to make up things I didn't say and attribute them to me.    I did not say Freeman sucks.

Close enough...

Freeman has already peaked and will regress.   Tebow will be developing into a star just as the Bucs get the players to contend for a superbowl.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 10, 2011, 02:51:00 PM

Tebow is 6 foot 3.   Freeman is 6 foot 6.

Oh ok, so it's not that Freeman is too big, he's simply too tall.
OK, just wanted to make sure I was keeping up with your babbling, and utter ridiculous bias.

Craziness!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 10, 2011, 03:31:45 PM

Tebow is 6 foot 3.   Freeman is 6 foot 6.

Oh ok, so it's not that Freeman is too big, he's simply too tall.
OK, just wanted to make sure I was keeping up with your babbling, and utter ridiculous bias.

Craziness!!!
I don't think it is crazy.  Mentally retarded maybe, but not crazy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 10, 2011, 06:48:39 PM

Just for those who might be interested - personal attacks can get you booted even from the more liberal red board. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 10, 2011, 07:45:31 PM

football.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 10, 2011, 11:01:21 PM

You like to make up things I didn't say and attribute them to me.    I did not say Freeman sucks.

Close enough...

Freeman has already peaked and will regress.   Tebow will be developing into a star just as the Bucs get the players to contend for a superbowl.

But.....But.....Java says he knows football !

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 11, 2011, 12:02:12 AM

Boid, check your messages.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 11, 2011, 01:00:35 AM

Close enough...

But.....But.....Java says he knows football !

Mark my words.   His career will be a mirror image of Daunte Culpepper's.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 11, 2011, 01:02:57 AM

Freeman?   Your losing it dude.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 11, 2011, 01:04:41 AM

As long as he stays healthy and can run like he does, he'll be fine.   If he sustains an injury to his knee like Culpepper did, he's done.  Peyton Manning can sit in the pocket and throw like a master without running, Freeman cannot.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 11, 2011, 01:07:53 AM

As long as he stays healthy and can run like he does, he'll be fine.   If he sustains an injury to his knee like Culpepper did, he's done.  Peyton Manning can sit in the pocket and throw like a master without running, Freeman cannot.

Sure he can, he doesn't have that luxury right now cause the O-line sucks.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it possible to play QB all jacked up and stiff? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools