Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it possible to play QB all jacked up and stiff? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#90 : June 13, 2011, 10:54:45 PM

Getting back on topic, I think it's exciting that Tebow is going to be the worlds most ripped QB.   That dude outworks all the rest.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#91 : June 13, 2011, 10:55:41 PM

You're a poor guesser.
I was willing to give you a benefit of the doubt.. but Hate was right you don't do actual football talk.

I actually forced a post or two out of him several months ago. Needless to say it didn't last very long though, as there are plenty of Java posts for him to white knight.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#92 : June 13, 2011, 11:19:57 PM

Actually, Tebow's not "THAT" ripped.    That original picture was a bit exaggerated.    Here's a pic from that same day where someone was making fun of him for wearing two gloves.  (why people feel the need to make fun of this upstanding young man, I don't understand).

Hate

Hall of Famer
#93 : June 13, 2011, 11:24:13 PM

Why don't you rat him out? Poor Hate is probably starting to feel guilty about having to do it himself all the time.

C'mon dude, if you're gonna attribute something to me, at least be accurate. Its not my style to "rat" anyone out as the guy does a pretty damn good job of making an ass of himself without any assistance from me. Plus he's got you, right?

-------------------------------------------------------

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#94 : June 14, 2011, 02:13:22 AM

Actually, Tebow's not "THAT" ripped.    That original picture was a bit exaggerated.    Here's a pic from that same day where someone was making fun of him for wearing two gloves.  (why people feel the need to make fun of this upstanding young man, I don't understand).

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#95 : June 14, 2011, 02:29:19 AM

Tebow's golf game is very important in the land of "actual football talk." Good to know.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#96 : June 14, 2011, 08:04:16 AM

You want to see someone cry after a game?

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it possible to play QB all jacked up and stiff? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools