Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why JoesBucsFan sucks really bad.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Isbitts

Rookie

#15 : June 12, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Frankly, we thought it was fun and different. As a blogger starting out, if you're not having fun, then it's not worth it, since you're surely not making any money. Also, we weren't trying to build media personalities or become famous, so the "Joe" thing was a way to keep names out of it and be consistent at the same time.

Not everyone hates it, though we realize many do. JBF takes about 8,000 visits a day.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : June 12, 2011, 12:34:08 AM

Why not drop the third person, as you say everyone hates it.  Takes away from the content IMO.

Everyone hates it?   That's not true.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 12, 2011, 12:36:56 AM

Why not drop the third person, as you say everyone hates it.  Takes away from the content IMO.

Everyone hates it?   That's not true.

Quote from Joe........."Plenty of people hate it"

Quit being such a **CENSORED** bag.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 12, 2011, 12:40:56 AM

How is it being a d bag simply by thinking that format is not bad?    I think JBF has a refreshing take.   Why be like every other site out there?   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : June 12, 2011, 12:43:23 AM

How is it being a d bag simply by thinking that format is not bad?    I think JBF has a refreshing take.   Why be like every other site out there?

You should submit your resume, you would fit right in over there.  I can see it now.......JAVA'S WEEKLY COLUMN ON WHY MORRIS IS AN IDIOT.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 12, 2011, 12:48:10 AM

A Java weekly column would likely generate quite a bit of traffic.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 12, 2011, 12:51:34 AM

A Java weekly column would likely generate quite a bit of traffic.

Not...............you would put the guy out of business.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDog

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 12, 2011, 12:54:35 AM

Uh huh.   As if you wouldn't read it every week...

You'd log in and read it if for no other reason than to complain about it.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 12, 2011, 12:56:51 AM

Uh huh.   As if you wouldn't read it every week...

You'd log in and read it if for no other reason than to complain about it.

Your a legend in your own mind.   I never complain about your BS.  It's more comical than anything.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JDog

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 12, 2011, 01:11:48 AM

There's nothing legendary about a bunch of nerds (myself included) posting on an internet forum.   

When I say you would read those columns if they existed, I am just stating a fact.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 12, 2011, 01:15:13 AM

There's nothing legendary about a bunch of nerds (myself included) posting on an internet forum.   

When I say you would read those columns if they existed, I am just stating a fact.

I don't frequent JBF.  So I guess I would have to hear second hand,  how your blogging career was going.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

PipeFitr

Practice Squad

#26 : June 12, 2011, 01:31:40 AM

He's probably right. Didn't howard stern get better ratings with people who hated him? That addicting stuff that folks love to hate

traew01

Pro Bowler

#27 : June 12, 2011, 01:32:37 AM

I actually enjoy it. They have a bunch of fresh content every day - and it is is pretty entertaining.

Hey - the more Bucs content the better. There is room for everyone.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 12, 2011, 01:33:56 AM

He's probably right. Didn't howard stern get better ratings with people who hated him? That addicting stuff that folks love to hate

Somehow Deumig is still on the air.   He's worthless, but he's popular. 

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#29 : June 12, 2011, 03:19:28 AM

The #1 issue for me with JBF is how thay can't seem to say Mark Dominick, every time they mention him it's "Rock Star General Manager Mark Doninick."

That might have been ok a few times when they thought of it but it's every single time and what is rock star about the guy?
Does he have groupies behind closed doors at OBP?
Does he get wasted in Raheems office and throw the TV out the window?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is why JoesBucsFan sucks really bad.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools