Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF's anti-Bucs bias continues: interior linemen « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

: June 14, 2011, 06:48:00 AM

Davin Joseph: #4 worst guard
Ted Larsen: #6 worst guard
Jeremy Zuttah: #7 best center
Jeff Faine: #1 worst center

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/06/14/2010-pass-blocking-efficiency-guards-and-centers/

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : June 14, 2011, 07:20:02 AM

Statistics have an "anti-Bucs bias?"

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 14, 2011, 07:21:43 AM

Well they were a weak link for us last season on Offense. If Freeman had a little more time back there he could really showcase his talents.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 14, 2011, 07:28:59 AM

I don't think it's anti-Bucs bias. I just think our OL did a really bad job last year. Some guys were young, some guys had no excuses. Stats don't always tell the whole truth but it's not like they are wrong in saying our OL sucked.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 14, 2011, 07:44:21 AM

Faine isn't just the worst, he's the worst my a country mile and again by and large th people you expect to be good are up at the top of the list and the lousy are down at the bottom. They must do this right for everyone except the Bucs.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 14, 2011, 07:55:14 AM

Do people still not get FRG's sarcasm?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 14, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Davin Joseph: #4 worst guard
Ted Larsen: #6 worst guard
Jeremy Zuttah: #7 best center

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/06/14/2010-pass-blocking-efficiency-guards-and-centers/

The only one that surprises me is Larsen. I thought he looked pretty good last year.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#7 : June 14, 2011, 09:02:23 AM

SHOCKER!!! Not.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 14, 2011, 10:03:57 AM

Do people still not get FRG's sarcasm?

The title wasn't in caps and followed by !1!!!!111...

lol.

Please help this support the case to cut Faine.   Please?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 14, 2011, 06:59:03 PM

I think the Buccaneer offensive linemen needs to file a report with FBI.  This is clearly a hate-crime against them, and only them.  PFF does nothing but go out of their way to denigrate a unit that, clearly, is better than they report.

Somebody should look into Football Outsiders and any other website that grades such things.  Those Buc offensive linemen seemed to have pissed off a bunch of folks.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 14, 2011, 07:12:04 PM

I think the Buccaneer offensive linemen needs to file a report with FBI.  This is clearly a hate-crime against them, and only them.  PFF does nothing but go out of their way to denigrate a unit that, clearly, is better than they report.

Somebody should look into Football Outsiders and any other website that grades such things.  Those Buc offensive linemen seemed to have pissed off a bunch of folks.
I agree...if they were that bad they would have taken measures to correct this.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 14, 2011, 07:35:43 PM

Just like when the Bucs took corrective measures for Chris Hovan and Ryan Sims' lousy performances in 2008 and Stylez White and Tim Crowder's underwhelming 2009 seasons?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 14, 2011, 07:45:51 PM

I agree with you 4bucs

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#13 : June 14, 2011, 08:08:04 PM

i think its pretty simple.  our OL isnt that good.  freeman and blount made them look a lot better than they should have.  we need more consistency out of them...is that possible?  dominik and morris in a short time have re-made this entire team...the OL will see major changes in due time i believe. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : June 14, 2011, 08:56:21 PM

Buccaneer's line would have to be historically bad giving the rating from outside sources - but - then the bucs front office hasn't done much of anything to improve the line for three years.  One would have to think perhaps the bucs FO and Coaching staff doesn't see the Oline group as history making awful.  Now one wonders if an outside source is doing a better evaluation than the bucs' staff...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF's anti-Bucs bias continues: interior linemen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools