Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is one guy that called everything that is happening in todays economy. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#60 : June 23, 2011, 10:14:25 PM

Oh, I see. Throw in a few stipulations, freedom and liberty, except whatever laws the states want to throw at you.

Well that's different.

Freedom to not pay taxes, to drive at whatever speed limit I wish, to hire a prostitute if I desire. Freedom to buy and sell heroin, cocaine.

Liberty, Freedom. 

Your guy gets my vote.

Your trying to make this a black and white topic. It's not. 

The president cannot come in and change law on day 1, he has to debate and urge congress to vote with him.  What he can do is support the troops and bring them home, he also has a say in executive orders.

If Ron Paul was president, weed wouldn't be legal, he wont convince enough people to be with him for that, but at least the debate will be had.

What don't you get? stop trying to make it all or nothing. Debate has to take place.  It wont be anarchy if Ron Paul is president.  Ron Paul will try to persuade congress to share his views on the Federal Reserve. 

Rome wasn't built in a day.

There has to be a total paradigm shift in congress. Obviously you cant spend more than you bring in without having a huge negative effect.

Morgan, have you ever sat down and read the constitution? Outside of grade school when they made you read it? 

If you sat down and read that thing, i think your tune would change.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#61 : June 23, 2011, 10:36:51 PM

What don't you get?

You better pack a lunch if you want a full answer to that one, SBF.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#62 : June 24, 2011, 02:09:05 AM

hes that dumb?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#63 : June 24, 2011, 04:54:51 PM

hes that dumb?

Maybe, but smart enough to know how to contract "you are" to you're.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#64 : June 25, 2011, 01:25:02 PM

If a poster really wants to have a discussion and gain the perspective of others - as SBF has requested - is it impossible for some to simply offer their thoughts and be done with the thread? 

As yes, it is possible to log onto their computer, access this site, and have nothing to offer

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#65 : June 26, 2011, 05:20:29 PM

Ignoring morgan's crap, this is my biggest concern with Paul. I don't think he has enough "days" left to rebuild Rome. He'll be 78 by the time the next PotUS is inaugurated and he doesn't look like a young 78 at that.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#66 : June 26, 2011, 05:52:06 PM

Ignoring morgan's crap, this is my biggest concern with Paul. I don't think he has enough "days" left to rebuild Rome. He'll be 78 by the time the next PotUS is inaugurated and he doesn't look like a young 78 at that.

that's a creative way of posting that you agree w/ me
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There is one guy that called everything that is happening in todays economy. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools