Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta ask...Bucs logo « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbrooks55

Starter

: June 25, 2011, 04:46:06 AM

I always loved the bucco bruce logo...but like the new uniforms too. I've seen people create what they think is a cool version of the logo. I always thought it would be cool to combine the 2. I'm not crazy on the flag part of the newer logo. but like the skull. Not sure if this is like others created before by fans...but just wanted to see what you guys think of my version of the Bucs logo is. Made it for my fantasy football team. The more and more I look at it the more and more I like it! My dream is to have a logo I did on  a sports teams uniform! Being that it seems the NFL teams goes alot with altering what they already have or even combining new and old....this is my version of bucco bruce's skeleton rising back out of the bay since that's were they said they were putting him...even though he has returned the past two seasons! Let me know what you think! Scroll down...

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 25, 2011, 08:46:21 AM

Um...in a word........... "hideous"?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 25, 2011, 08:56:39 AM

The skull will get a big negative from the Raiders....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Illibuc

Second String

#3 : June 25, 2011, 09:04:52 AM

So will Super Bowl 37.  :D

Illibuc

Second String

#4 : June 25, 2011, 09:10:01 AM

I don't think its bad. It doesn't really excite me, but it's way better than what I could do. I've seen where people have taken half of Bruce's face and made the other half a skull before.I really liked that.

dbrooks55

Starter

#5 : June 25, 2011, 09:19:33 AM

True...but Al likes trying but getting no where. Didn't try to sue the Bucs to the point they couldn't wear the uniforms in California? lol

I don't know if it actually could....theirs is a guys face no skull!
: June 25, 2011, 09:23:23 AM dbrooks55

dbrooks55

Starter

#6 : June 25, 2011, 09:25:35 AM

I have it on a black helmet...which the Bucs would never go for in the sun down there...but I think it is better than some of those concept logos that weren't chosen over the new logo.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 25, 2011, 10:51:57 AM

I always loved the bucco bruce logo...but like the new uniforms too. I've seen people create what they think is a cool version of the logo. I always thought it would be cool to combine the 2. I'm not crazy on the flag part of the newer logo. but like the skull. Not sure if this is like others created before by fans...but just wanted to see what you guys think of my version of the Bucs logo is. Made it for my fantasy football team. The more and more I look at it the more and more I like it! My dream is to have a logo I did on  a sports teams uniform! Being that it seems the NFL teams goes alot with altering what they already have or even combining new and old....this is my version of bucco bruce's skeleton rising back out of the bay since that's were they said they were putting him...even though he has returned the past two seasons! Let me know what you think! Scroll down...

Um, no.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 25, 2011, 12:42:30 PM

I actually think the current logo is really good. We could probably use a facelift in other areas such as the jersey scheme and stuff.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 25, 2011, 02:27:52 PM

I always like seeing the BuccoBruce logo..

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 25, 2011, 02:53:44 PM

Honestly, I don't like it.  Our current logo just just fine the way it is.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 25, 2011, 03:04:14 PM

This is what Spock looked like after the radiation....

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 25, 2011, 03:08:26 PM

yeah, dont like it at all.

I kind of liked a couple of the ones at OBP from the developement process if anyone has seen them. There main colors were a blue and yellow. Crazy to think the Bucs could of had blue and gold instead of red and pewter.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

dbrooks55

Starter

#13 : June 25, 2011, 03:52:35 PM

yeah, dont like it at all.

I kind of liked a couple of the ones at OBP from the developement process if anyone has seen them. There main colors were a blue and yellow. Crazy to think the Bucs could of had blue and gold instead of red and pewter.

Really...I though those looked horrible...did not like those at all!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : June 25, 2011, 05:24:19 PM

I gotta throw in mine that I was working on last year. I was messing around just trying to get a less goofy/cartoony skull.

This was my version of the Bucco Bruce mixed with the skull. He's got the do rag and ear ring, and I could always add a dagger to his mouth. The original bucco bruce frilly pirate hat is just to much for me. Never liked it.

: June 25, 2011, 05:28:12 PM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta ask...Bucs logo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools