Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta ask...Bucs logo « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Illibuc

Second String

#15 : June 25, 2011, 05:35:34 PM

I think any of those would look really nice in a frame in my mancave.

Hammerhead

Starter

#16 : June 25, 2011, 05:53:14 PM

Personally, I think we have the best looking uniforms in the NFL. I love the colors and the logo and the look. Don't change a thing.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : June 25, 2011, 06:46:03 PM

And here is a slightly less homosexual version of Bucco Bruce....

: June 25, 2011, 06:48:49 PM JDouble

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 25, 2011, 08:31:42 PM

Illibuc

Second String

#19 : June 25, 2011, 08:47:17 PM

I don't know man.......he looks too much like my uncle that just got out of the pen.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 25, 2011, 08:50:52 PM

I don't know man.......he looks too much like my uncle that just got out of the pen.

all that's missing is a Twelve Pack of Milwaukee's Best.

Pass.

dbrooks55

Starter

#21 : June 25, 2011, 09:39:34 PM

Now the eye patch is something Al Davis would go after!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 25, 2011, 09:42:56 PM

Pass.

Exactly! He looks like a real Tampa Bay resident! It's perfect! lol

Here is one more. I was going to have an old style musket/pistol opposite the sword, but the NFL would never allow a gun to be in a team's advertisements. It's not really a logo that I could see on helmets, but it could be used in other ways. I know a lot of old timers don't like this kind of stuff and would prefer we just stick to the traditional looks and advertising...but I think some more modern "tougher" images might help get the younger "extreme" generation to get more interested in the Bucs. I got all kinds of ideas. Hit me up Bucs!!!!  lol

Illibuc

Second String

#23 : June 25, 2011, 09:47:39 PM

I think that would look great on a tshirt. I'd buy one.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#24 : June 25, 2011, 11:57:44 PM

That winking Bruce was horrible.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 26, 2011, 12:23:49 AM

Personally, I think we have the best looking uniforms in the NFL. I love the colors and the logo and the look. Don't change a thing.

This    ^^^^^^^^

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbrooks55

Starter

#26 : June 26, 2011, 03:04:12 AM

Pass.
Definitely cool...but highly doubt it would ever pass for an NFL logo unless it was simplified...pretty sure they have to be submitted to the NFL as well for approval, and this is way more detailed than any NFL logo...and just wouldn't  fit. you would have to kill all the secondary shading colors and simplify the lines in the face as there is just way too much!

Exactly! He looks like a real Tampa Bay resident! It's perfect! lol

Here is one more. I was going to have an old style musket/pistol opposite the sword, but the NFL would never allow a gun to be in a team's advertisements. It's not really a logo that I could see on helmets, but it could be used in other ways. I know a lot of old timers don't like this kind of stuff and would prefer we just stick to the traditional looks and advertising...but I think some more modern "tougher" images might help get the younger "extreme" generation to get more interested in the Bucs. I got all kinds of ideas. Hit me up Bucs!!!!  lol

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : June 26, 2011, 07:57:32 AM

Actually DBrooks55, the detail is similar to existing logos. The only thing that wouldn't fly as a logo is the shading. Couldn't have two shades of red, or the grey to shade the white,  but it doesn't look as cool with out the shading (below)

...but like I said above I don't really see this as a logo on a helmet. More like something for banners, brochures, or t-shirts.

dbrooks55

Starter

#28 : June 26, 2011, 08:32:52 AM

Actually DBrooks55, the detail is similar to existing logos. The only thing that wouldn't fly as a logo is the shading. Couldn't have two shades of red, or the grey to shade the white,  but it doesn't look as cool with out the shading (below)

...but like I said above I don't really see this as a logo on a helmet. More like something for banners, brochures, or t-shirts.

For me it would have to be tweaked a little, It could look cool without the shading ...but you have to get the black shading just right w/o the other shading...it would be a really cool secondary logo...I wouldn't mind something like that as apposed to the black ship on the sleeves.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : June 26, 2011, 09:31:03 AM

If it was used as a logo it would probably need to be simplified to look something like this.....

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gotta ask...Bucs logo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools