Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maryland FS Kenny Tate switched to linebacker in Edsall's new system « previous next »
Page: 1

: June 28, 2011, 02:08:50 PM

I have the story right here

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/652768-maryland-football-position-change-for-terps-safety-could-make-him-a-star

So what do you think fellow Terps fans?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 28, 2011, 02:35:20 PM

Are there any Terp fans here?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

#2 : June 28, 2011, 02:36:25 PM

I've seen quite a few. No surprise considering your a WV fan. How is Rich Rod doing?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 28, 2011, 02:47:25 PM

I've seen quite a few. No surprise considering your a WV fan. How is Rich Rod doing?
What does that have to do with anything?

But yeah, I went to WVU (approx. 12 years after learning the difference between 'your' and 'you're')

www.Atlbucs.com

#4 : June 28, 2011, 02:50:20 PM

What does that have to do with anything?

But yeah, I went to WVU (approx. 12 years after learning the difference between 'your' and 'you're')

West Virginia and Maryland are rivals. You're probably biased.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 28, 2011, 02:53:59 PM

I would put them pretty low on the list of rivals.  They're close together geographically but very few fans get excited about that game. 

Its even worse when its in College Park.  That city couldn't be more boring (well, maybe if you removed one of the four or so bars).

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maryland FS Kenny Tate switched to linebacker in Edsall's new system « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools