Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minicamp pics « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Illibuc

Second String

« #15 : June 28, 2011, 09:13:48 PM »

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=7025

PR says "It is PewterReport.com’s opinion based on Price’s vagueness when it came to his rehab that he could be a candidate to start the season on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list."

Not good.

Dang.......thanks for the link J.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #16 : June 28, 2011, 09:27:22 PM »

Freeman isn't dipping is he? That **CENSORED** is nasty!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
« #17 : June 28, 2011, 09:38:09 PM »

All I could do is stare at Watson's ripped photo.  Unbelieveable!!!  And I didn't recognize McCoy.  But you know who really looked different to me???
Josh Freeman.  His hair is shorter and his face looks like a man now instead of the 12 year old we signed.  Responsibility does that to people.

It sounds to me like Tyrone McKenzie should get more props for his work with Josh.  He's apparantly the one who got the defensive guys going....

Thank you so much for the pix....

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #18 : June 28, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

No....how did you get that out of that pic?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #19 : June 28, 2011, 10:18:28 PM »

Damn, McCoy does look different
Huge upper body change - can't wait to see him play. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

« #20 : June 28, 2011, 10:28:43 PM »

McCoy looks like a tank, he wasn't playing around this off-season.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

« #21 : June 28, 2011, 10:30:35 PM »

No....how did you get that out of that pic?

Can in his pocket.

bashear

Hall of Famer

« #22 : June 28, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »

Guess all those reports of McCoy working out weren't exaggerated. He looks like a different person, even facially.

I hate hearing that about Price. I hope it's only a matter of time before he's clear to play football.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #23 : June 28, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »

Quincy has always been a monster looking dude.  He still is...he just doesn't run around with his shirt off.  Too bad he doesn't play more like Greg Lloyd.

I wonder if Geno Hayes, Ronde Barber, and Bowers showed up?

Shame about Price...if he isn't onboard pretty soon, we might have to think he has a degenerative condition that might cost him his career.  But  even if he flops, he was worth the second round pick considering he was slated to go early round 1...

But the BUcs have not been good lately with the second round picks.  Makes me worry about Bowers a bit...more...

I know Ruud was in Nebraska working out with Suh and the gang.  A girl I know who went to a wedding in Texas, who knows NOTHING about football, was in an airport on a layover a few weeks ago in Nebraska...she flew out of Dallas.  Some dude asked her if that was a guy named "Sue", as she put it.  I laughed at her, and told her about the man crush I had on Suh, and she said he was big, but ugly.  "Not her type" she put it...ha ha ha!  Nebraska boys love to work out with their black shirts...sort of like Miami right?

Glad to see K2 there.  Thought he would pull a Shockey and hang out in MIami forever.  Not sure why people think K2 is a cancer.  Never got that. 

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #24 : June 29, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

Boid, it was reported that Hayes Barber and Bowers did not show up.

As far as Price, a hip fracture is not a degenerative condition. It was also reported that his hamstring had pulled from his pelvis as well. This is also not a degenerative condition. It may take him awhile to get back because the healing on this varies greatly. Ed Reed had a similar injury minus the hamstring.

K2 got the cancer term IMO, for speaking out against the Browns facilities and staff. He was actually dead on considering guys like Jurvicious(sp?) won a lawsuit against them for the conditions of their facilities and the speading of staff to multiple players.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Chaos

Starter
« #25 : June 29, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »

McCoy looks like he dropped some fat and stacked on some muscle.....lookin mean..i like this

Chaos

Starter
« #26 : June 29, 2011, 12:35:22 AM »

anyone notice how Ghetto Talib looked at the mini camp? lol

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #27 : June 29, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »

JBF has some great shots...

Free and McCoy look like grown men now.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=49867

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #28 : June 29, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »

McCoy looks like a big Mike Tomlin... Crazy

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #29 : June 29, 2011, 09:23:34 AM »

JBF has some great shots...

Free and McCoy look like grown men now.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=49867

Allen Bradford........damn!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minicamp pics « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools