Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minicamp pics « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
« #30 : June 29, 2011, 10:02:46 AM »

It's good to see Benn catching passes.  Man these pics get me psyched for NFL!  Let's get a deal done boys!!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 29, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

Watson is a freak of nature, and I really want to see him starting within the next year or two.
Watson, Foster, Black.

Watson looks like a body builder, not sure if he is a starting LB yet though.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #32 : June 29, 2011, 10:26:34 AM »

The only problem with the pictures is the description under most of them is wrong. Of course Joe (Steve) is a professional journalist as he calls himself, but can't even figure out the difference between linebackers going through drills and practicing catching ball or receivers or running backs. Most of those drills are linebackers practicing jumps or shuffling over the pads and picking passes off. He has since changed the descriptions. Wasn't he just on saying he never edits what he types. Well I guess that was a lie.

Hunter Says:
June 29th, 2011 at 7:10 am

These captions are wrong! The guy with the purple head wear is Mason Foster…. The one where you said Allen Bradford is really Quincy Black…… on these three: “After running through dummies, running backs and wide receivers had to catch a pass.” “Weaving through the cones was a drill running backs and wide receivers had to run through early in the minicamp.” “The ball is in the air before a running back can exit the dummies.” they are linebackers not running backs and receivers…

And of course the response.

Joe Says:
June 29th, 2011 at 7:24 am

Hunter:

Sure looks like Allen Bradford to Joe.

Thanks much for your support for Joe’s six hours of work putting this together. Maybe you should be out there trying to figure out who the hell is who without numbers.

Joe’s thinking of canceling his trip and the TV reports planned for today if this is the reaction from people.

Just can’t god damned win.

Joe can't even take some constructive criticism even when its warranted without acting like a baby. Just saying...

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #33 : June 29, 2011, 10:59:36 AM »

JBF has some great shots...

Free and McCoy look like grown men now.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=49867

Allen Bradford........damn!

I actually had to visit JBF today to look at the pics. It's not bad at all if you just look and don't read. However, while this pic is labeled as Allen Bradford, it is not. It is Quincy Black.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
« #34 : June 29, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »

how about that pic of lee he looks gigantic....if that is lee that is.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #35 : June 29, 2011, 01:38:25 PM »

Tanard is out there today I hope they get some good pictures of him

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #36 : June 29, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »

I wanna see Grimm. I'm really hoping he bulked up a little and shed some baby fat this offseason, but I'd probably already heard something already if he had "transformed" himself like McCoy apparently has.
« : June 29, 2011, 01:53:29 PM JDouble »

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #37 : June 29, 2011, 02:46:41 PM »

AJaClay Adrian Clayborn
great second day! glad i came out here

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

« #38 : June 29, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »

JBF has some great shots...

Free and McCoy look like grown men now.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=49867

Ya, Freeman doesn't look like that fresh college kid anymore. Guy looks like he has bills to pay and women to lay.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #39 : June 29, 2011, 02:56:06 PM »

I wanna see Grimm. I'm really hoping he bulked up a little and shed some baby fat this offseason, but I'd probably already heard something already if he had "transformed" himself like McCoy apparently has.

I'm not seeing the baby fat.  He really can't bulk up too much.  He'll lose some speed and agility.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #40 : June 29, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »

2011 starting LBs?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #41 : June 29, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »

Hahahaha! Mr. Lorig you look ridiculous!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #42 : June 29, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »

I see the rumors of Price dropping down to 275lbs were greatly exaggerated.

« : June 29, 2011, 03:05:39 PM JDouble »

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

« #43 : June 29, 2011, 03:05:49 PM »

Hahahaha! Mr. Lorig you look ridiculous!

It's Ron Jeremy.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #44 : June 29, 2011, 03:06:25 PM »

He's a beast though. I really think he might end up being a great FB for us.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Minicamp pics « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools