Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: June 29, 2011, 10:46:35 AM

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#1 : June 29, 2011, 11:09:33 AM

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#2 : June 29, 2011, 06:13:14 PM

I notice nobody has any funny comments for this thread...yet

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#3 : June 30, 2011, 03:48:30 PM

one world currency?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 30, 2011, 04:13:02 PM

One world currency.  This got me thinking.  When you looked at the twin towers sideways, it looked like the number 1.  1, like how on the one dollar bill is shaped in a rectangle, which was the basic shape of the twin towers.  Is it a coincidence, then, that George Washington, a free mason, was on that bill?  THEN, hold two dollar bills side by side.  Can you see then twin towers?  2, $2 bills.  2-2.  22, Two one dollar bills.  $1. $1 (as in September "11") but also 11 as in November.  Take the 11 from the two dollar bills with George Washington and double it, since there were two twin towers.  2 and 2.  November 22 - the day Kennedy was assassinated.  Here's the kicker.  2 also stands for the two scoops of raisins in each bowl of Raisin Bran.  The goal here, you see, is to use your universal currency to buy Raisin Bran. Its crystal clear, folks.

One world currency.
Twin towers.
The one dollar bill.
Free masons.
Kennedy.
Kelloggs Raisin Bran.

: June 30, 2011, 04:16:53 PM afitzgerald66

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#5 : June 30, 2011, 05:40:34 PM

^^^funny.

I take it then, you are not a fan of this particular conspiracy theory - even with the mountain of evidence suggesting it is almost completed... ?
Let me ask you ~ are you Christian, and if so then what do you think the devil is doing? sitting around in hellfire tormenting souls?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 30, 2011, 09:42:57 PM

Not a Christian and I don't believe in invisible men - so the devil talk doesn't really reach me.

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 30, 2011, 10:36:45 PM

Not a Christian and I don't believe in invisible men - so the devil talk doesn't really reach me.

+1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 30, 2011, 10:46:25 PM

The more I look at this the more I think I should make it my sig, just so people wonder what drugs I'm taking.

www.Atlbucs.com

spartan

Hall of Famer
#9 : June 30, 2011, 10:49:33 PM

^^^funny.

I take it then, you are not a fan of this particular conspiracy theory - even with the mountain of evidence suggesting it is almost completed... ?
Let me ask you ~ are you Christian, and if so then what do you think the devil is doing? sitting around in hellfire tormenting souls?

I have lots of guns, ammo and a hideaway house in the middle of frickin nowhere. If it is the devil, and the end of times are coming there is nothing I can do about it. I will simply pray and hope to meet my family in heaven. If it is not, either I spent an awful lot of money for nothing or come and get me :)

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 01, 2011, 06:39:10 AM

Well, the conspiracy plot to consolidate the world's monetary currencies and governments isn't really distressing to me. However, it is interesting how this is unfolding in light of what is written in the book of Daniel regarding "Gog of Magog". When the time is ripe Jehovah God will "put hooks in their mouths" like a fisherman setting a hook on a game fish, and He will bring them to the completion...armegeddon

What Christians need to concern themselves with is ~ these elitist occultists have a specific agenda to destroy all religion, starting with a blending it all together.

Now Jesus stated clearly "there is no other way" & " no man comes to the Father except through me". Yet Catholics are taught mother Mary can sub for Jesus if it suits your fancy. The overriding ideal in America (freemasonary ideaology) is that it doesnt really matter what God you believe in as long as you do good (thus man can save himself through works) which is directly rejected as a means of salvation in many books of the Bible. So plainly this has NEVER been a Christian idea. Educated Christians understand you must have faith & works....
Faith alone will not save you, and works alone cannot save you.

Don't let your faith be subjected to their will....because their agenda is subtle, insidious, and gentle. As opposed to say Russia's (USSR) style of religious indoctrination (atheism) ~ obvious, clearly visible, having a powerful stroke, easily discernable.
: July 01, 2011, 06:48:14 AM OneTruth

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 01, 2011, 06:59:24 AM

were doomed!!!!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#12 : July 01, 2011, 07:10:46 AM

who is "we". you got a frog in your pocket?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 01, 2011, 08:12:51 AM

who is "we". you got a frog in your pocket?

I dunno man... but these conspiracies.... make me feel like were all doomed. Thank god I know TheTruth.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#14 : July 01, 2011, 09:50:03 AM

Anyone who is a Christian (by faith & works) should have the biggest smile on their face right now. It wont be much longer...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools