Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 01, 2011, 10:17:03 AM

It wont be much longer...
That's only been said for a few hundred years...

Gotta keep people hooked, right?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 01, 2011, 03:52:42 PM

We already have a one-world currency today; it is called Credit Cards.  I was at Disney this week and watched consumer after consumer use their credit cards at various kiosks throughout Disney.  Bank cards from China, India, United States, Germany, etc.....and they all went through. 

We are witnessing history unfold in front of our eyes as the U.S. Dollar simply vanishes.  Yet, it cannot go away completely since the entire world's economies are dependent upon it.  And we need to quit blaming Obama for what is happening; we are ALL guilty.  The United States had a wonderful run but decided it would be better off turning its back on God...........how is that turning out for us?!  What is ironic is that during a recent Gallup poll, 92% of U.S. Citizens believe in God.........but the real question is how many will submit to him?  IF...my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land. 

I've thought about this scripture often and I've realized we as Americans have an entitlement mentality, regardless of where we are in life.  Poor or rich, we feel as though we deserve it, and the truth is, we don't.  You can have everything today and all of it be gone tomorrow; did you deserve it?  The greater injustice is that we have so many Christians who believe they are justified in their lifestyles since they are religious?  Yet Christ taught nothing like this!  So we have generations who rebel against religion and even more who cling to it, and very few who actually have a relationship with God who still seek HIS face. 
So, go ahead America and make homosexuality legal, go ahead and accept every vile and sinful thing as normal and okay.  Go ahead and police the world with the arrogance of Rome.  Go ahead and feed Federal Assistance programs that create nothing but lazy people who care nothing about anyone except themselves and way of life.  Go ahead and protect the wealthy and watch them leave when things go bad.  God still is seeking a people who will humble themselves.....or HE will humble them.  I do not say this out of fear, but out of the reality of how things are for us Americans.  We have taught generations of people they do not have to be loyal to anything or anyone but themselves.  We have accepted practices of other cultures as normal when in fact they are not. 

To me though the greatest tragedy is that a once great nation allowed the minority to tear down the majority.  The 8% got to make the rules and change the way of life for the 92%.  We will look back on this as such a sad state of events, but very true.  I am ashamed of our country and what it stands for.  I am not proud to be an American.  And in fact, have been looking into moving to another country for quite some time.  We have truly turned our back on God and NOTHING will save us....NOTHING.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#17 : July 01, 2011, 04:04:56 PM

Bucsguru do you know about the (a) plan vs the (b) plan - from the Luciferian mindset.

The United States was founded as a (b) doctrine..where they allow you the freedom to worship as you choose - but then people with the power (who are in clandestine positions and privy to the secret agenda) methodically, subconsciously, insidiously tear it down (they do this using the media, universities, politics, and etc. promoting folks that are in agreement with them into prolific jobs where they can influence public thought) - until one day you have kids that thought this was their idea in the first place. (to be atheist)

Plan A is used when in a position of strength - like Rome burning Christians alive to extinguish them off the face of the earth. Problem was when the few saw Jesus come back from the dead - they knew who had the keys to eternal life and the truth. So no matter how hard they fought them the Romans could not exterminate the faith in Christ. So - in comes plan B....the United States...& ...Roman Catholic Church.
: July 01, 2011, 04:13:02 PM OneTruth

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#18 : July 01, 2011, 04:08:22 PM

BTW credit cards are based off the Dollar. All currencies are based off the Dollar. Nobody can buy or sell without the mark or its equivalent...the number of its name.. Dollar=666=mark of the beast.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 01, 2011, 04:36:09 PM

I'm not aware of those plans.  I am aware that we are going to pot very quickly as a country, ethically, financially, morally, etc.  I do not adhere to a plan where man is in charge; only God.  To this end, I do know that satan is the prince of this world and will have dominion over it.  He has demons at his command and men who submit to his control. 

I believe strongly in a one world economy becoming a reality very soon; It is part of prophecy predicted in the bible, which in turn is what I believe to be truth. 

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#20 : July 01, 2011, 04:48:50 PM

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#21 : July 01, 2011, 04:51:37 PM

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 01, 2011, 04:55:29 PM

One world currency.  This got me thinking.  When you looked at the twin towers sideways, it looked like the number 1.  1, like how on the one dollar bill is shaped in a rectangle, which was the basic shape of the twin towers.  Is it a coincidence, then, that George Washington, a free mason, was on that bill?  THEN, hold two dollar bills side by side.  Can you see then twin towers?  2, $2 bills.  2-2.  22, Two one dollar bills.  $1. $1 (as in September "11") but also 11 as in November.  Take the 11 from the two dollar bills with George Washington and double it, since there were two twin towers.  2 and 2.  November 22 - the day Kennedy was assassinated.  Here's the kicker.  2 also stands for the two scoops of raisins in each bowl of Raisin Bran.  The goal here, you see, is to use your universal currency to buy Raisin Bran. Its crystal clear, folks.

One world currency.
Twin towers.
The one dollar bill.
Free masons.
Kennedy.
Kelloggs Raisin Bran.

LMAO!!!!! best post Ive read in awhile. Not only is there a NWO conspiracy, it is ran by the Devil!!!! 

If only we could all live in a world that looked like this.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 01, 2011, 04:57:29 PM

you keep posting these vids with guys with their hands in their vests.....do you know what this is called or what it means? If not, you havent even begun to do enough research to comment on the Masons.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#24 : July 01, 2011, 05:01:37 PM

y dont u watch the video smart guy

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 01, 2011, 05:08:56 PM

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 01, 2011, 06:17:44 PM

So to play devil's advocate here (pun intended), say everything you are posting, that is, all the information in these videos is 100% correct. I'm seeing an awful lot of truth, but not so much in regards to a plan of action. In otherwords, what the hell do you expect people to do about it?

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#27 : July 01, 2011, 06:28:32 PM

Knowledge is power...yes?
Some people do not care to be bothered with the details, but I want to know what is going on in the world...It strengthens my faith
Everything I have posted I believe it to be the truth.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#28 : July 01, 2011, 08:05:19 PM

So to play devil's advocate here (pun intended), say everything you are posting, that is, all the information in these videos is 100% correct. I'm seeing an awful lot of truth, but not so much in regards to a plan of action. In otherwords, what the hell do you expect people to do about it?

He wants you to recognize how wise he is for being the only one that can see the truth.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 01, 2011, 08:08:38 PM

He wants you to recognize how wise he is for being the only one that can see the truth.

Well him, and the people who make the videos. Maybe they are the real Illuminati, and this is just an elaborate rouse to put us off of their trail!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools