Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #30 : July 02, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »

CBWx2 what do I want people to do with this information?

well, for starters people need to be aware what is happening. I am waking people up! If these secrets never come out then nothing will ever be done. This is just an information war - spiritual propaganda if you will.

Now let hypothesize if everything posted here if 100% accurate. Do you think you will change your behavior and mental attitude toward the world?...toward God and the devil? And even if you dont - you have been given a fair chance....

Remember eveyone will meet their maker one day ~ then will have to give an accounting for their sins, misdeeds, lack of faith, and wrongs...

« : July 02, 2011, 09:29:11 AM OneTruth »

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #31 : July 03, 2011, 05:03:10 AM »

if they are secrets, why are they so easily accessible on youtube?

If its an information war, why is it that most of this information isnt tied together through facts instead of showing random quotes and images? Its clear the Devil is has the information war all but won already if these vids are supposed to be the soldiers in this battle.

I have met my makers, i call them somtimes and we chat about when I was a kid. Im glad my parents made me. Dont you see the humor in the fact that your using a conspiracy THEORY to enlighten people on God and the Devil? Something that cant be proven it exist as evidence of something that cant be proven it exists?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #32 : July 03, 2011, 05:07:31 AM »

by the way, the "hidden hand" video is far from accurate. You really need to do the research yourself instead relying on some groups reaches to try to prove what they can not.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #33 : July 03, 2011, 05:17:51 AM »

BTW the video is dead on accurate.
And it should come as no suprise that I do not share a single opinion with a witless close minded atheists...which are a very low percentage of the general population but are the MOST VOCAL percentage....people such as yourself.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #34 : July 03, 2011, 05:23:16 AM »

BTW the video is dead on accurate.
And it should come as no suprise that I do not share a single opinion with a witless close minded atheists...which are a very low percentage of the general population but are the MOST VOCAL percentage....people such as yourself.

Are you a Mason? Clearly you are not, so how would you know these things to be true?

because the video told you so?

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #35 : July 03, 2011, 05:33:52 AM »

the secrets are readily accessible in the Bible too. Right there in front of your eyes are all the secrets...hidden in plain view.

Folks, the problem these people have with this information is they are not Christians. If you want to debate the Christian Faith I will be glad to do so, but at some point (no matter what belief set a person subscribes too) a degree of faith will be required - even in science. To expound on that: evolution is not a fact, and creation is not a fact, however there is more credible data to support creation than evolution ( http://www.themythofevolution.com/Site/Myth%20of%20Evolution.html ) ~Further there is more data to support Christianity than any other path of knowledge.( http://toptenproofs.com/article_christianty.php)

agian these links are 1 of thousands so I dont need some atheist with extra time on his or her hands to start rambling on about this or that is correct. There are TONS of data to support these ideals.

So, if we assume that Christianity is real, and the Bible is truely from God and His dealings with mankind are written down for our discernment...then we must assume that the Devil is real...these are a lot of assumptions~ however if you have done the research you can reasonably arrive at this conclusion without feeling as if you relied soley on blind faith. There is more information (historical, archeological, fact based geneological, geographical, time line chronological) than any other religious faith. and that includes science

So the invisible man in the sky is real...and so is his enemy...

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #36 : July 03, 2011, 05:38:11 AM »

even if I was a mason I would have to ascend to the top tier to be privy to this information. The problem is with you and not the information. You dont WANT TO believe there is a God, or masonary is ultimately of the devil...

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #37 : July 03, 2011, 06:14:08 AM »

So because the information isnt accurate and some of it is blatantly false. the problem is I dont believe in God?

I couldnt possibly have a problem with misinformation?

You actually posted an article that dismisses other religions, but is highly inaccurate in its assesments of those other religions. You should really research all these other religions as your view on them is far from what they actually teach...that is if you really believe the article you supplied. Im guessing you just posted on of the first things a simple google search brought up that supports your view.

I have no problem with you being religous or believing in God. If thats your choice awesome have fun as I have nothing invested in it and wont dispute it using biased information. Your entitled to your own belief and there is nothing wrong with believing in God.

My problem lies in the fact that your information sources are telling you what all these things stand for, instead of you actually devoting the time to actually researching the sources for yourself. If you did, you would see the constant misinformation and falacies you present.

An person whos truly educated on these matters can present information from ALL sides to support their belief. You just present one.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #38 : July 03, 2011, 06:20:00 AM »

circular logic sir. you dont believe in God so the information must be inaccurate?   - huh?  specify one blatant inaccuracy please.

http://www.bethinking.org/bible-jesus/the-evidence-for-christianity.htm

God doesn’t force himself upon us.  He has given evidence of Himself which is sufficiently clear for those with an open mind and an open heart, but sufficiently vague so as to not to compel those who hearts are closed.  The great French mathematical genius Blaise Pascal, who came to know God through Jesus Christ at the age of 31, put it this way:
Willing to appear openly to those who seek him with all their heart, and to be hidden from those who flee from him with all their heart, God so regulates the knowledge of himself that he has given indications of himself which are visible to those who seek him and not to those who do not seek him.  There is enough light for those to see who only desire to see, and enough obscurity for those who have a contrary disposition
« : July 03, 2011, 06:29:03 AM OneTruth »

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #39 : July 03, 2011, 06:33:42 AM »

whats circular about expecting facts instead of misinformation. The inaccuracies have nothing to do with my belief in God. Ive already stated a couple inaccuracies regarding their info on Masons. Others have posted inaccuracies in the vids in detail. Choosing to ignore them is your choice.

You seem to be hung up on my beliefs instead of the facts at hand. My beliefs have nothing to do with the facts.

Either way, I make too much money to get into heaven. Thats a joke, wonder if you know your religion enough to understand it.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #40 : July 03, 2011, 06:34:22 AM »

I thought you were "done".

wow, just wow. I hope others read that link to see just how insane the argument contained within really are. They use all the same arguments against the validity of christianity against the theory of evolution. You dont see how obtuse the entire article is? well of course not, otherwise you wouldnt have posted it.

Im done, feel free to post your virtually factless vids. Thats all I needed to see. lmao!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #41 : July 03, 2011, 06:35:21 AM »

i figured such a devoted man would get the joke.....

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #42 : July 03, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »

ill help......Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #43 : July 03, 2011, 07:15:58 AM »

Whats your purpose here on a Bucs based site if you never talk Bucs football or sports in general? to spread propoganda? and for what purpose? Clearly based on all the responses youve gotten, your not doing a very good job of helping people find God or opening their minds to the idea. If anything, your turning them away. Maybe you should re-evaluate your approach? Ive seen many a posters inspire others to talk about faith and their beliefs in God in a positive manner. Seem to me that would be much more appealing for anyone seeking such a thing. You know, like the finding acceptance in christianity thread. Seems to be people from all different sides discussing things intellectually in almost complete civility.

ps...im not done. I m usually quite an honest person, but I faltered and lied on that account. I just cant resist trying to disect youre logic even though you dont really post your own, just everyone elses.
« : July 03, 2011, 07:18:08 AM tatmanfish »

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #44 : July 03, 2011, 07:28:32 AM »

i wish you were done.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Paul on Federal Reserve & one world currency - OPEN THE BOOKS! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools