Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolutionary Theory - is it real science? or a false religion? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: July 01, 2011, 06:14:01 PM

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#1 : July 01, 2011, 06:22:32 PM

There is not one bit of science in that video.  You need to learn more science.  This is what's wrong with our education system.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#2 : July 01, 2011, 06:25:05 PM

lol - case in point^

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 01, 2011, 06:27:01 PM

wow, you're off the deep end

Booker

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 01, 2011, 06:28:50 PM

This is another free masonry BS that you always post. The guy in the video is an idiot.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#5 : July 01, 2011, 06:33:43 PM

if u watch the ENTIRE clip u will see ....u watched the first 3 seconds...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 01, 2011, 06:56:27 PM

Wow it got worse after 3 seconds. The guys claims the point of evolution to perfection which is completely wrong. There is no goal to perfection, it is the changing on a species to its ever changing surroundings. So stupid baseless claim number one.

Now darwin is a cult leader and organic material can't be made from inorganic substances,which is what Miller-Urey proved. I want my ten minutes back

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : July 01, 2011, 08:27:25 PM

Was it not Yahweh that made us "God-like?"

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Thomas, maybe someday you can have an original thought to talk about, and then you won't have to post other people's videos.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#8 : July 01, 2011, 09:18:14 PM

Wow it got worse after 3 seconds. The guys claims the point of evolution to perfection which is completely wrong. There is no goal to perfection, it is the changing on a species to its ever changing surroundings.

The video portrays "becoming God" as the endpoint of evolution. The irony is that animals like the crocodile and the **CENSORED**roach have been far more successful than man has. And, of course, the most successful and diverse species of all is bacteria.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 01, 2011, 09:32:31 PM

Just a whole bunch of strawmans in the video.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 02, 2011, 08:31:25 PM

Couldn't get past the first 2 minutes when they said "the goal of evolution is to constantly move onwards and upwards". Clearly the author knows ZERO about evolutionary science. There are millions of examples of species not evolving "upwards" but evolving into to overspecialized dead-ends.

And why do these crack-pot videos always show pictures of things completely irrelevant to the narrative?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 03, 2011, 05:17:29 AM

Their info on Masons as a whole is mostly from "old wives tales" and there is very little facts pertaining to the Masons. The creator of the vids and the guy posting them have absolutely no idea about their "secret society."

Current show done by History channel and a few others have been far more accurate than these ramblings.

Im not really surprised they cant grasp scientific priciples as they cant figure out how to research the information they are spewing.....I like to call it oral defication.
: July 03, 2011, 05:19:38 AM tatmanfish

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#12 : July 03, 2011, 05:46:37 AM

http://www.themythofevolution.com/Site/Myth%20of%20Evolution.html

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 03, 2011, 06:25:22 AM

wow, just wow. I hope others read that link to see just how insane the argument contained within really are. They use all the same arguments against the validity of christianity against the theory of evolution. You dont see how obtuse the entire article is? well of course not, otherwise you wouldnt have posted it.

Im done, feel free to post your virtually factless vids. Thats all I needed to see. lmao!

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 03, 2011, 09:10:38 AM

OH GOD DOGS HAVE EVOLVED!!!!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evolutionary Theory - is it real science? or a false religion? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools