Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: looking into joining the military...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 05, 2011, 12:31:44 PM

so being shot at and paralized the rest of your life and having to rely on others for that time is ok,  but catching a disease that allows you to be mobile and having to rely on theres minimally until you die is not?

I think your putting way too much thought into this. If you want to serve our country, awesome man. Thank you. To me it really sounds like youre trying to find a reason not to though. Its a committment and make sure your honest with yourself when deciding if it something you want to do. I have friend and family that have retired as military from many different branches and most all of them enjoyed their time, minus the occasional crappy instance. I for one could not make that type of committment and Im grateful there are others willing to do it for me and this country and have great respect for them.

take your time and make the right choice for you. Vaccinations shouldnt be much of a deciding factor IMO.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : July 05, 2011, 12:32:15 PM

I mean, just because you get the shot doesn't mean you are safe from getting the disease, if anything, you more likely to get it with the shot.

Got a link for that?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#17 : July 05, 2011, 01:44:07 PM

I mean, just because you get the shot doesn't mean you are safe from getting the disease, if anything, you more likely to get it with the shot.

Got a link for that?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#18 : July 05, 2011, 01:47:55 PM

And another link......

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: looking into joining the military...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools