Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A little birdy just told me « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

: July 07, 2011, 11:15:58 PM

TO GET READY                        YES GET READY                                                             GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL [/b][/size]

AN AGREEMENT IS EMINENT TO BE SUBMITTED FOR A VOTE.

THAT'S RIGHT THE TALKS ARE NOT JUST IN THE RED ZONE THEY HAVE SCORED THE TOUCHDOWN NOW THE CAMERA CREW IS GETTING THE REPLAYS TOGETHER FOR THE REFS TO REVIEW THE PLAY.

NOW IT IS A MATTER OF PROCESS. HOW TO SUBMIT THE CONTRACT FOR A VOTE IS CRUCIAL..

WATCH FOR THE BITS AND PIECES OF INFORMATION TO BE LEAKED TO THE PRESS.

THE TIME FRAME FROM MY SOURCE IS THAT THE OWNERS ARE HOPING TO HAVE THE LOCK OUT LIFTED ON THE 14TH AND PLAYERS STARTING TO REPORT IN ON THE 16 OR 17TH

HOWEVER THE 16TH AND 17TH SEEMS OFF AND UNREALISTIC TO ME. WHO KNOWS?

aLL i KNOW IS I AM GETTING READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 07, 2011, 11:19:20 PM

Thats really going out on a limb.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 07, 2011, 11:32:21 PM

Posted at 11:14pm...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6745234

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 07, 2011, 11:58:38 PM

Stop

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 08, 2011, 12:00:43 AM

I can't believe it. This is great.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 08, 2011, 12:16:11 AM

I little birdy who Hates a lot told me this a while ago...

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 08, 2011, 12:33:16 AM

"All of the details of the agreement have not been worked out, but the call was designed to give the plaintiffs a clear idea of where the agreement is headed so that they can make an informed decision about the anti-trust lawsuit which must be settled in federal court prior to the CBA taking effect, the league source said."

^ The most important part about the article, and words DO mean things. Let's go over it with a fine-tooth comb, shall we?

]
"All of the details of the agreement have not been worked out, "

Meaning, it is what it is still. Not finished like it has been.

"the league source said."

A supposed source INSIDE the league. That could be anyone, or no one. Adding "inside" makes the article more serious for the people with BS detectors.

We're still in the dark like we have been, Nothing has changed except the urgency of the matter. I hope they do have something done soon, but until Goodell or Smith come out and say "play ball" it's not believable no matter who writes it.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 08, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

I little birdy who Hates a lot told me this a while ago...

LOL...wonder who??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 08, 2011, 06:24:21 AM

Dan Turks Ghost is back.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 08, 2011, 07:18:50 AM

lol little birdy. I dont know why thats funny.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 08, 2011, 07:54:32 AM

This article is interesting. The source is obviously an attorney from the players side of this federal lawsuit. An attorney who is trying to keep their lawsuit relevant. If a CBA is agreed upon by the owners and players and the lock out is lifted it would make this lawsuit irrelevant. I don't think the attorney will like that and their clients who is paying that attorney

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 08, 2011, 07:56:10 AM

I'm ready...   

I'm calling it on the 18th - Still.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 08, 2011, 08:08:18 AM

This article is interesting. The source is obviously an attorney from the players side of this federal lawsuit. An attorney who is trying to keep their lawsuit relevant. If a CBA is agreed upon by the owners and players and the lock out is lifted it would make this lawsuit irrelevant. I don't think the attorney will like that and their clients who is paying that attorney

Wouldnt it be just like a free paycheck though. They didnt do anything but still rake in some money.

Watchman

Starter

#13 : July 08, 2011, 04:38:53 PM

A little birdy just told me - "chirp, chirp"

True story.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 08, 2011, 04:41:40 PM

Everybody is hating on OP but Sal Paolantonio reported the same thing earlier today on ESPN. Said the earliest we could expect it was Tuesday or Wednesday and the latest I think around the 18th..

Hide Tools Show Tools