Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A little birdy just told me « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 08, 2011, 05:28:44 PM

If I understand what's going on, and that's very questionable, all law suits will be gone if a CBA is agreed to.

The only one that questionable might be the one Doty is handling. The fact that he hates the league so much, it appears it also might be mute, if a CBA is agreed to, because he has done nothing to date. Believe it also has to go to the eight circuit on appeal.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 08, 2011, 05:32:47 PM

Doty's' ruling will not go forward with a signed CBA.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 08, 2011, 05:59:21 PM

Breer reports little progress was made on key issues

Bucsbum, I'm sorry, but you lied....please admit it.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 08, 2011, 07:04:49 PM

AlbertBreer Albert Breer
I'm told no face to face talks scheduled until Monday. At the earliest. Communication will continue though.
4 minutes ago

Wouldn't want them to sit in an office building all weekend discussing how to split $9 billion, that would be cruel... even in crunch time!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 08, 2011, 07:39:36 PM

That's it, the seasons lost, I'm calling it.......:(

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 08, 2011, 07:44:09 PM

It is getting ridiculous. We can't work through the weekend? Really....

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 08, 2011, 07:44:45 PM

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Suggestions of deals being imminent in the past simply were not accurate then or now. Deal is still possible next week. All part of process
11 minutes ago

Strike 4 by bucsbum, please quit posting your rumors or at least keep them to one thread so they're easier to avoid.

Hey man, calm down! I heard it's 72 degrees in those office buildings! 72!!! And the rolly chairs, not even genuine leather!!! To top it all off... the catering service is ALWAYS late by 5 minutes!
: July 08, 2011, 07:48:11 PM Captain Hindsight

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 08, 2011, 07:50:58 PM

I have to admit though, Albert Breer has been a badass during this whole thing---The dude's been waiting outside day after day for as long as it takes while sitting in a damn lawn-chair on thee corner of thee street. THAT'S dedication.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 08, 2011, 07:51:45 PM

Suggestions of deals being imminent in the past simply were not accurate then or now. Deal is still possible next week. All part of process
11 minutes ago

Strike 4 by bucsbum, please quit posting your rumors or at least keep them to one thread so they're easier to avoid.

Hey man, calm down! I heard it's 72 degrees in those office buildings! 72!!! And the rolly chairs, not even genuine leather!!! To top it all off... the catering service is ALWAYS late by 5 minutes!

Paolantonio pretty much reported the opposite of what LaCanfora is saying. Just a matter of who you want to believe?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#24 : July 08, 2011, 07:52:49 PM

For actual reporting, watch the video attached to this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=6749994

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 08, 2011, 08:01:06 PM

Too bad that ESPN report said they would keep talking, because they won't till Monday.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 08, 2011, 08:04:52 PM

Too bad that ESPN report said they would keep talking, because they won't till Monday.

IT'S ALL A MATTER OF WHO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 08, 2011, 08:07:34 PM

11 minutes ago

Paolantonio pretty much reported the opposite of what LaCanfora is saying. Just a matter of who you want to believe?

La Confora is the one who reported that the Bucs' hiring of Shanahan was "imminent". I've always held little value in what he reports.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 08, 2011, 08:10:28 PM

It was retweeted by Albert Breer, only reason why I posted it. That's basically confirming what he's heard.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 08, 2011, 08:13:35 PM

So basically the two parties don't feel it's important to give this the weekend. It's sad
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A little birdy just told me « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools