Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patti LaBelle is a super Bee-otch!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : July 10, 2011, 07:47:20 PM

Did Patti LeBelle see exactly what happened? If not, then this might not say much about her.

But it DOES say something about the people who assaulted the cadet. Hope they spend a little time in jail and the cadet gets paid off and is reinstated.

You don't think employers should be held responsible for what their employees do in their name?

Show me where I said that.

Show me where I said you did. I asked you a question; nothing more, nothing less.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 10, 2011, 07:49:43 PM

OK, well I think I answered the question. If she is the one who told them to do it, she should be held responsible. If not, then no.

I don't care either way. I'm not a PL fan. I'm just hoping the cadet gets back what he lost and the thugs pay.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : July 10, 2011, 07:53:45 PM

Must have been trained by Blackwater.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#18 : July 10, 2011, 11:52:25 PM

I'm not a PL fan.

Phew, that was close! I was beginning to wonder.....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 10, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

I'm not a PL fan.

Phew, that was close! I was beginning to wonder.....

I'm just not familiar with her work/songs/signing.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Patti LaBelle is a super Bee-otch!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools