Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant vs Mike Williams... Who's better? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#165 : March 23, 2014, 08:53:54 PM

Was JDub actually arguing Williams better than Bryant?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#166 : March 23, 2014, 08:57:12 PM

Of course Jdud was. He went full retard long ago. Lol

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#167 : March 23, 2014, 09:05:31 PM

Hmmm Dez Bryant is a clear cut #1 and top 5-10 WR and Mike Williams at his best is a #2 but because JDud doesn't like Dez he thinks Mike is better. Sounds about par for his evaluations.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#168 : March 23, 2014, 11:31:55 PM

Hmmm Dez Bryant is a clear cut #1 and top 5-10 WR and Mike Williams at his best is a #2 but because JDud doesn't like Dez he thinks Mike is better. Sounds about par for his evaluations.

^^ this lol

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#169 : March 23, 2014, 11:53:39 PM

It's a pretty easy question to answer. Physically Dez has the ability to be the best WR to ever play the game, but he is a mental midget who can't stay healthy....so the jury is out for now. Mike Williams has simply been the better WR 19 games into their careers. Ask the question in a year or two or five....it might very well change, but right now Mike Williams is the better WR.

Lol. Yeah.....I was sooooo far off base. You petty mother **CENSORED**ers take your shots though. Don't bother me a bit. You all are the ones rooting for the guy who choked out his own mother! Only thing that I am surprised by is that Mike Will managed to flame out before that idiot Dez did. I'm sure Dez will be right behind him though.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#170 : March 24, 2014, 12:12:27 AM

From that draft...give me Demaryius Thomas.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#171 : March 24, 2014, 12:32:24 AM

This thread never gets old.

SO MUCH FAIL.

Do you just keep a bunch of bookmarks of predictions so you can go back later to gloat? People are often wrong about predicting things in a sports league. Otherwise Vegas wouldn't be making so much money.

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#172 : March 24, 2014, 07:13:33 AM

It's a pretty easy question to answer. Physically Dez has the ability to be the best WR to ever play the game, but he is a mental midget who can't stay healthy....so the jury is out for now. Mike Williams has simply been the better WR 19 games into their careers. Ask the question in a year or two or five....it might very well change, but right now Mike Williams is the better WR.

Lol. Yeah.....I was sooooo far off base. You petty mother **CENSORED**ers take your shots though. Don't bother me a bit. You all are the ones rooting for the guy who choked out his own mother! Only thing that I am surprised by is that Mike Will managed to flame out before that idiot Dez did. I'm sure Dez will be right behind him though.

U mad , bro ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#173 : March 24, 2014, 08:53:18 AM

This went well.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#174 : March 24, 2014, 09:44:19 AM

Dez isn't elite.

damn!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#175 : March 24, 2014, 10:04:39 AM

how is not agreeing with your assessment that Williams is better than Bryant the same as "rooting for the guy who choked out his own mother! "?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#176 : March 24, 2014, 10:35:31 AM

Williams was better than Bryant as a rookie. It wasn't an opinion. It was fact and that was what I was stating.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#177 : March 24, 2014, 10:37:43 AM

Williams was better than Bryant as a rookie. It wasn't an opinion. It was fact and that was what I was stating.
Maybe when this thread started in 2011, but then you argued the same thing in 2013 when it was clear Bryant significantly passed Williams.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#178 : March 24, 2014, 10:51:17 AM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong. You want a cookie?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#179 : March 24, 2014, 10:59:08 AM

Cookie, you are offering cookies? What kind? Cookies, num num num num, COOKIES. Haha

Hey it's ok everybody is wrong every now and then and with the amount of crap you throw out there it's just good to see that you are semi taking responsibility for getting this one wrong. This will teach ya. Dez is elite, always has been.

Hey but at least Mike is winning the bonehead award. Your boy is running laps around Dez.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant vs Mike Williams... Who's better? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools