Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "a few details" remain « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: July 13, 2011, 12:07:29 PM

Drew Brees said Wednesday that a labor deal is "very close" and that only "a few details" remain.
Brees also says more progress has been made in last two weeks than at any time during the process. From previous reports, we know that three of those details are the rookie salary system, retirees' benefits, and the rights of first refusal on free agents. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello released a statement late Wednesday morning, sharing the players' view that "now is the time to reach an agreement so we can all get back to football and a full 2011 season."

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 13, 2011, 12:09:06 PM

Starting to look good! Swear I am more excited for this then christmas or my birthday.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 13, 2011, 12:10:07 PM

Who would not be in favor of a rookie salary cap?       Cam?     Seems like a no brainer.

BTW, I got more out of that small paragraph than that whole "little birdie" thread.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 13, 2011, 12:10:56 PM

Starting to look good! Swear I am more excited for this then christmas or my birthday.

I'll double you up with two dittos on that as well.

I'm itching to see some results!

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 13, 2011, 12:16:57 PM

Who would not be in favor of a rookie salary cap?       Cam?     Seems like a no brainer.

BTW, I got more out of that small paragraph than that whole "little birdie" thread.

He still will be making around 7 to 8 million as a rookie. That is still much more then any other sport.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 13, 2011, 12:24:35 PM

"few details", it's been a few details for a week now, and it will probably be another week of this nonsense.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "a few details" remain « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools