Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Rookie Predictions! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: July 13, 2011, 09:09:02 PM

I'm so tired of the lockout bull**CENSORED**. Let's just assume there is going to be a season. Who do you think will be the top rookies?

Top QB?

Top 3 WRs?

Top 2 TEs?

Top 3 RBs?

Top DB?

Top LB?

Top D-lineman?

Play along if you'd like, if not, feel free to ignore me. I'm curious to see everyone's predictions...and it's always fun to revisit threads like this at the end of the season to see who was closest. I'll post mine shortly. Jump right in!
: July 13, 2011, 09:10:59 PM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 13, 2011, 09:21:15 PM

Top QB
- Andy Dalton

Top 3 WRs
- Greg Little
- Leonard Hankerson
- Greg Salas

Top 2 TEs
- Luke Stocker
- Lance Kendricks

Top 3 RBs

- Mikel Leshoure
- Mark Ingram
- DeMarco Murray

Top DB
- Ras-I Dowling

Top LB
- Von Miller

Top D-lineman

- Aldon Smith

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 13, 2011, 09:32:45 PM

I think Ponder might make some noise this year.  Just a hunch.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 13, 2011, 09:45:30 PM

Do they have a rookie behind Tebow?

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 13, 2011, 09:58:26 PM

Top QB
- Christian Ponder

Top 3 WRs
- AJ Green
- Leonard Hankerson
- Greg Little

Top 2 TEs
- Luke Stocker
- Kyle Rudolph

Top 3 RBs

- Daniel Thomas
- Mark Ingram
- Shane Vereen

Top DB
- Patrick Peterson

Top LB
- Mason Foster

Top D-lineman

- Adrian Clayborn

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 13, 2011, 10:06:47 PM

Top QB
- Christian Ponder

Top 3 WRs
- AJ Green
- Leonard Hankerson
- Greg Little

Top 2 TEs
- Luke Stocker
- Kyle Rudolph

Top 3 RBs

- Daniel Thomas
- Mark Ingram
- Shane Vereen

Top DB
- Patrick Peterson

Top LB
- Mason Foster

Top D-lineman

- Adrian Clayborn

Thats a good GD list there.  Hope your right.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#6 : July 13, 2011, 10:10:46 PM

Top QB
- Christian Ponder

Top 3 WRs
- AJ Green
- Leonard Hankerson
- Greg Little

Top 2 TEs
- Luke Stocker
- Lance Kendricks

Top 3 RBs

- Daniel Thomas
- Ryan Williams
- Mikel Leshoure

Top DB
- Patrick Peterson

Top LB
- Von Miller

Top D-lineman

- Da'Quan Bowers
: July 13, 2011, 10:18:52 PM ctrombetta

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 13, 2011, 10:12:04 PM

I actually meant Lance Kendricks instead of Luke Stocker

Top QB
- Christian Ponder

Top 3 WRs
- AJ Green
- Leonard Hankerson
- Greg Little

Top 2 TEs
- Lance Kendricks
- Kyle Rudolph

Top 3 RBs
- Daniel Thomas
- Mark Ingram
- Shane Vereen

Top DB
- Patrick Peterson

Top LB
- Mason Foster

Top D-lineman
- Adrian Clayborn

sorry about that

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 13, 2011, 10:45:04 PM

I wanna replace Leonard Hankerson with AJ Green. I forgot the Redskins have no QB. I think the Bengals will be better with no TO or Ocho around. Dalton and Green will have a good rookie year.

Draft Aaron Donald

bucinsouthFL

Starter

#9 : July 13, 2011, 10:54:06 PM

Top QB? Christian Ponder..AP still scares defenses and like the Vikings I just gotta feeling about the kid.

Top 3 WRs? AJ Green is going to tear up this league. Talent plus great attitude. Greg Little should make some noise and also the guy the packers drafted in the 2nd I think.

Top 2 TEs? Luke Stoker and Rob Housler in Arizona...both homer picks for my fav team and the second guys is from my schools team.

Top 3 RBs? 1. Daniel Thomas in Miami..my pick for the best running back in this draft. 2. Mark Ingram 3. Lamicheal James

Top DB? Jimmy Smith....feel into an awesome situation in B More.

Top LB? Von Miller. Should be a beast in Denver.

Top D-lineman? Kerrigan playing alongside the underated London Flecther and Brian Orakpo should help

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#10 : July 14, 2011, 12:31:11 AM

Aldon is going to be OLB for SF.

The quest for .500 begins...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 14, 2011, 12:37:11 AM

No love for our DE's, JDub?  :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 14, 2011, 12:47:12 AM

JDouble, I don't remember you saying anything about Aldon Smith before but he's your predicted top rookie Dlineman?  We should be starting 2 top prospect DE's, so I'm guessing the top rookie Dlineman is going to be a Buc.

AJ Green will absolutely be in the top 3 for rookie WR's, and Jones probably will too.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 14, 2011, 02:15:58 AM

Top QB? Christian Ponder..AP still scares defenses and like the Vikings I just gotta feeling about the kid.

Top 3 WRs? AJ Green is going to tear up this league. Talent plus great attitude. Greg Little should make some noise and also the guy the packers drafted in the 2nd I think.

Top 2 TEs? Luke Stoker and Rob Housler in Arizona...both homer picks for my fav team and the second guys is from my schools team.

Top 3 RBs? 1. Daniel Thomas in Miami..my pick for the best running back in this draft. 2. Mark Ingram 3. Lamicheal James

Top DB? Jimmy Smith....feel into an awesome situation in B More.

Top LB? Von Miller. Should be a beast in Denver.

Top D-lineman? Kerrigan playing alongside the underated London Flecther and Brian Orakpo should help

Did you just say Lamichael James? He is still in college.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 14, 2011, 02:28:01 AM

JDouble, I don't remember you saying anything about Aldon Smith before but he's your predicted top rookie Dlineman?

I'm taking into account each guys situation. Kerrigan was my favorite DE, but he's an OLB now and I think he'll struggle in Washington. Aldon Smith is going to a solid defense where he'll immediately be asked to pin his ears back and rush the passer as the starting RE.

Someone said he is going to be an OLB but I haven't heard anything like that. Unless they are making a change to 3-4 that I missed, the 49ers run a 4-3 and needed a real pass rushing DE opposite Justin Smith. I think Aldon Smith will have a big rookie campaign in San Fran. I definitely don't see the 49ers using him as a 6'4" 265lbs OLB in their 4-3.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Rookie Predictions! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools