Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ the Selling Point for Garcia?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Mellow

Starter

#30 : March 21, 2007, 04:05:43 PM

I almost don't want the Buccaneers to draft CJ just because I want to see all of the jock lickers cry "complain" and moan... It's becoming ridiculous...

I second that thought!

#31 : March 21, 2007, 04:12:00 PM

I almost don't want the Buccaneers to draft CJ just because I want to see all of the jock lickers cry "complain" and moan... It's becoming ridiculous...

I second that thought!

I wonder how many will walk out at the Ray-J draft party if the Buccs leave CJ on the board.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 21, 2007, 05:34:03 PM

Garcia wanted to come here the last three years but, thanks to McKay, the Bucs never had the cap room to make a deal.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#33 : March 21, 2007, 05:42:58 PM

Probably,or he just wanted to more money and start.

No, no. Every move we do is somehow related to the inevitability of us drafting CJ, and him being godlike thereafter. Don't you know anything?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 21, 2007, 05:51:53 PM

Some other fool who wanted a 37 yr old qb?

CLICK

#35 : March 21, 2007, 06:37:25 PM

So you'd prefer seeing the jock lickers cry and complain rather than our team draft arguably the best player in the draft?    :o :o :o

I wonder how many will walk out at the Ray-J draft party if the Buccs leave CJ on the board.

I'll be the 1st..... after i make a trip to the bar!!!

#36 : March 21, 2007, 06:43:10 PM

Some other fool who wanted a 37 yr old qb?
Yes Karen. The GM's in the NFL are idiots. You are the smartest person in the world, even smarter than LB16.
Perhaps LB16 was her ex? That would cause the negative view, since you can't go from the greatest ever to anything less without feeling irritated IMO.

mrwycka

Second String

#37 : March 21, 2007, 06:46:31 PM

Karen does Garcia play like an old man? I know brad Johnson does at what 33/34 he looked old and tired Garcia played with fire and leadership last year don't you agree?

#38 : March 21, 2007, 07:53:50 PM

Quote from: CutthroatKerley on 03/20/2007 07:41:10 pm
My point is, when Bruce and Chucky sat down with Garcia, CJ must have been one of their selling points.

"Al Davis could've promised him the same thing... and with a lot more certainty than we can."

Hate,
But the Raiders don't run the west coast offense, have a worse o-line (which has yet to be upgraded), and other options at WR.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : March 21, 2007, 08:00:34 PM

Karen does Garcia play like an old man? I know brad Johnson does at what 33/34 he looked old and tired Garcia played with fire and leadership last year don't you agree?

For half a season with a much better team than we have now. Half a season & the jock lickers are drooling! They totally forget Det & Cle.

#40 : March 21, 2007, 08:01:18 PM

Or San Francisco.

#41 : March 21, 2007, 08:15:22 PM

what team wouldn't want CJ?  Whoever offers Detroit the best deal.
Arizona,Washington,probably Houston and Miami <<<wouldn't want CJ due to needs
the only 2 teams that want CJ is Atlanta and Minnesota
Minnesota is already considered out of the question due to division rivals. Atlanta would have to give a fortune up, Washington will not trade up,Houston has more needs than a WR Miami too.. need I go on?

"The Redskins, who have the 6th pick this year, also raised some eyebrows when they sent a full staff to Atlanta to watch Georgia Tech’s Calvin Johnson work out yesterday including owner Dan Snyder, head coach Joe Gibbs and football operations VP Vinny Cerrato, along with both co-ordinators. "

Im sure they did,but they don't have a 2nd rounder nor 3rd. So trading up is irrevalent for them

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 22, 2007, 02:22:24 AM

karen you do have a t v don't you.....did you not see Garcia play his ass off last year or are  these  posts just to get attention.Can't wait to meet you on draft day [banghead]

#43 : March 22, 2007, 08:40:18 AM

karen you do have a t v don't you.....did you not see Garcia play his ass off last year or are these posts just to get attention.Can't wait to meet you on draft day [banghead]

you aren't the only one.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : March 22, 2007, 09:04:36 AM

karen you do have a t v don't you.....did you not see Garcia play his ass off last year or are these posts just to get attention.Can't wait to meet you on draft day [banghead]
The guy  I watched played great 1/2 of a season. Did you see him in Cle & Det?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ the Selling Point for Garcia?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools