Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ the Selling Point for Garcia?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#45 : March 22, 2007, 10:12:00 AM

I think Galloway is more of a selling point right now. He is still one of the faster WRs out there, a veteran and a known commodity as far as the pros go. Dont know if Garcia will be around long enough to reap the benefits of (hopefully) having CJ on the team.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 22, 2007, 01:26:12 PM

karen you do have a t v don't you.....did you not see Garcia play his ass off last year or are these posts just to get attention.Can't wait to meet you on draft day [banghead]
The guy I watched played great 1/2 of a season. Did you see him in Cle & Det?

Did YOU watch him in San Fran?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#47 : March 22, 2007, 01:50:38 PM

How could they possibly guarantee who they would draft at #4??
Exactly.

You cannot use a draft spot as your selling point.  CJ might not even be there by then...

Garcia has wanted to play for Gruden for a few seasons now, but there was no way he was doing it for minimum.  The money was just about right, so he came.  Don't kid yourself, it is all about the jack here.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#48 : July 12, 2007, 12:16:12 PM

CJ will go with the 2nd pick so unless we want to sell the farm he won't be a Buc.

Good call on that one.

I have a Raider fan friend who is pissed off the Bucs got Garcia.    He desperately wanted Garcia then to draft CJ.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#49 : July 12, 2007, 12:28:40 PM

I don't think the 4-12 season would come into play in Garcias mind, its not like a 10-6 team would be knocking down his door to sign him, he would be looking at a back-up job on any good team. Here he has a version of the WCO, and he is a sytem QB if there ever was one, plus our starter was coming off an injury and our rookie O-lineman were going into their second year so they should be improved, we still have a good defense, we have no state taxes and good weather. What else could he ask for?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ the Selling Point for Garcia?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools