Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's journey to the field « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: July 15, 2011, 11:20:22 PM

http://ffd.me/rmgzZg

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 15, 2011, 11:22:51 PM

You can tell the lockout is ending, this is the first video on Buccaneers.com in a while that was centered around a certain player. Seems like they've been shying away from videos like this the past few months on Buccaneers.com

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#2 : July 15, 2011, 11:25:23 PM

Great piece!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 15, 2011, 11:27:20 PM

can't wait to see Part 2

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

danimal09

Starter

#4 : July 15, 2011, 11:38:08 PM

Just awesome. Seems like a good guy to me.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 15, 2011, 11:54:22 PM

Love that dude.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#6 : July 16, 2011, 03:22:28 AM

Man....when this team does win a Super Bowl, it's going to be one hell of a story.

Illibuc

Second String

#7 : July 16, 2011, 09:07:58 AM

You can tell the lockout is ending, this is the first video on Buccaneers.com in a while that was centered around a certain player. Seems like they've been shying away from videos like this the past few months on Buccaneers.com

I thought the same thing. Until now, it's just been filler Answer Man and trivia segments for the most part.

I hope that Blount never forgets or loses the grasp of how he got here. I root for every guy that wears the Buc's uniform, but I root a little extra for this guy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 16, 2011, 11:07:18 AM

LeGarrettes Dad looks good sporting that Bucs gear.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 16, 2011, 12:28:43 PM

He's special. There's this guy on YouTube that chronicals his career - look up "Legarrette Blount: A Special Story" - Really touching.

Watching this now.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 16, 2011, 01:08:18 PM

ah what a great video

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 16, 2011, 01:59:26 PM

It baffles me that people undestand Blount's case, but not Talib's

We're not cutting the man, nor are we clinging to him, but people still think Dominik and Morris aren't handling him right. Fact is they know more than we do. Most thought Blount wasn't needed here, Where are they now? People were raging when we took Clayborn, Where are they now? PEOPLE BASHED JOSH! Where are they??

Have we not figured out this ISN'T the GruAllen Era?! We are now run by people who actually know what they want to do here. Relax!

*End rant*
: July 16, 2011, 02:01:20 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 16, 2011, 03:23:00 PM

I think the difference between Blount and Talib is that Blount seems like a nice guy, but has a temper problem. Talib seems like a thug A-hole with a temper problem. Plus, Blount's anger issues have been on the field (postgame and practice). Talib is out in public causing trouble.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 16, 2011, 03:28:07 PM

I think that's a fair assessment Bucs N Beers.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 16, 2011, 04:05:33 PM

I think the difference between the two is maturity level and nuture.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's journey to the field « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools