Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's journey to the field « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#30 : July 17, 2011, 05:59:08 PM

I could easily see Talib having great respect for Nnamdi as he's one of the premier at his position right now. Ronde is a has been.

how about 3 years ago?  was ronde a has been then?

Talib was better than Ronde the day he arrived here.

Such "Hate" !   Is Ronde on your Caddy List ?  lol

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 17, 2011, 06:07:20 PM

Ya, Talib has been the best CB on the roster since day 1 he got here. But I really doubt bringing in a CB better than him improves his problem, might even make him worse.

If thats the case, even more reason to replace him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 17, 2011, 06:09:02 PM

I could easily see Talib having great respect for Nnamdi as he's one of the premier at his position right now. Ronde is a has been.

how about 3 years ago?  was ronde a has been then?

Talib was better than Ronde the day he arrived here.

Such "Hate" !   Is Ronde on your Caddy List ?  lol

I love Ronde..... but i'm a realist and his time has passed. Seeing him get run down from behind on what should've clearly been a TD vs Cleveland last yr was all i needed to see. He is no longer a starting caliber CB, imo, and relying on him to do so is foolish.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 27, 2011, 07:01:40 PM

Here's part 2

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Journey-to-the-Field-Part-2/7dffae49-b9f1-4048-afdb-110c147793bc

Can't believe part 1 came out nearly a week and a half ago already. Time flies.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 27, 2011, 08:26:19 PM

Love that big mammer jammer.  Nice family too.   They all see pretty humble.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount's journey to the field « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools