Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will be our heart and soul on defense? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: July 19, 2011, 11:10:23 AM

not just off the field but also racking up the stats on the field...my guess would be Geno Hayes...he's gotten lost in the shuffle...people dont even mention him anymore and i think that would drive him to have a breakout year...he has the tools to be an impact player for years to come..plus it only helps when we bring in two potential studs on the defensive line...all the focus will be on the D-line..what do you guys think?

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 19, 2011, 11:11:10 AM

The one who does not get injured

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 19, 2011, 11:12:45 AM

Geraldini93.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 19, 2011, 11:15:04 AM

lol true ...i strongly believe our D will step up this year...and not get steamed rolled on the ground like the past year..lol

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#4 : July 19, 2011, 11:18:59 AM

the only reason why i didnt pick Gerald was because he's worrying too much about being a leader and trying extra hard to set the right  example..i dont think he'd be able to handle everything off the field and dominate on the field simply too young minded i believe

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 19, 2011, 11:24:12 AM

Ruud. He's the quarterback of the defense.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 19, 2011, 11:27:53 AM

It's McCoy. When he was drafted Raheem said he was brought in to be the face of the franchise on defense. If he plays like he was before he got hurt he is the best player on D as well.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 19, 2011, 11:29:13 AM

not just off the field but also racking up the stats on the field...my guess would be Geno Hayes...he's gotten lost in the shuffle...people dont even mention him anymore and i think that would drive him to have a breakout year...he has the tools to be an impact player for years to come..plus it only helps when we bring in two potential studs on the defensive line...all the focus will be on the D-line..what do you guys think?
Obviously it hasn't driven him thus far since he hasn't practiced with his teammates at their mini camps.

Grimm/McCoy... Both work their ass off and both showed what they can become last year. IMO both of them will become impact leaders for the defense that will be around a long time.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 19, 2011, 11:29:43 AM

lol

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#9 : July 19, 2011, 11:46:49 AM

Obviously it hasn't driven him thus far since he hasn't practiced with his teammates at their mini camps.

Grimm/McCoy... Both work their ass off and both showed what they can become last year. IMO both of them will become impact leaders for the defense that will be around a long time.

just because he's not in camp doesn't mean he aint working out on his own...you're jus assuming that he's home playing madden drinkin and smoking the days away...we really dont know what Hayes is doing back home

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 19, 2011, 11:48:40 AM

Ruud is my least player to dominate ...this guys is very smart but doesn't have the killer instinct of a true MLB

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 19, 2011, 12:04:26 PM

Tyrone McKenzie

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 19, 2011, 12:13:19 PM

I heard that Ruud was lobbying the league to have a "roughing the MLB" penalty installed similar to the current "roughing the passer" penalty for QB's. It will be a 15yd penalty if any offensive lineman makes contact with a MLB.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#13 : July 19, 2011, 12:30:46 PM

I heard that Ruud was lobbying the league to have a "roughing the MLB" penalty installed similar to the current "roughing the passer" penalty for QB's. It will be a 15yd penalty if any offensive lineman makes contact with a MLB.

haahahaha.. nice one..

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 19, 2011, 12:51:08 PM

Tyrone McKenzie

;D Ditto. I'm starting to believe the koolaid on T-Mac. Freeman heaped a ton of praise on the kid, thin in addition to what Ronde already had to say. If McKenzie can get on the field he may be NIckerson 2.0.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will be our heart and soul on defense? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools